101.

Sol was amazed that she nor the Jedi Council were ever able to sense that Palpatine was a Sith Lord. She remembered feeling uneasy in his presence when Palpatine was the Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, and she never liked to be near him. Whether this was because of the Force warning her of the man's disguise, or just Sol's personal instincts, the Jedi disliked the Chancellor, but would never have assumed that he was a Sith Lord. Sol didn't like his influence over Anakin and his attempts to insert himself into the Jedi Council's affairs were never looked upon fondly.

But after the Jedi's near extinction, while in the Emperor's twisted presence, Sol wished that she wasn't Force sensitive, that she was never found on Coruscant's lower levels.

After Vader's exit, Sol remained in front of Emperor Palpatine with the desire to leap out the glass window. He sat in his round chair as if it were a throne and everything behind him in the galaxy was his kingdom. The hood of his robe covered what little hair the Sith had left and shadowed his features that were encircled with blackened skin. But the one thing that didn't appear to be decaying on the Sith Lord, were his yellow eyes that beamed with toxic glory and sins.

He grinned at the Jedi knowing that his signature in the Force was nothing but black and swirling with a suffocating evil. Despite her attempts to hide her flame, Palpatine knew that Sol's glowed with purity and good, and Sol's connection to the Force made it so that she was forced to feel the intensity of his power. His dark aura licked at Sol's senses, curling around her ear and coiling around her with its disgusting tongue. While trying not to recoil from Palpatine's presence, Sol thought a lightsaber wound would be less painful than a minute spent in front of the despicable man.

'I'm sure that you are aware of the hold you have over my apprentice even after all these years,' the strain in the Emperor's throat when he spoke added to the churn in Sol's stomach. 'It is why I haven't ordered him to dispose of you yet.'

'Is it not so that you can kill me yourself?' Sol dared to retort, but the mention of murdering the Jedi only made the Emperor grin.

'Oh, my dear, you do not know how much I desire to crush you beneath my hand. Your existence in the Force is a disease that should be obliterated.'

Sol felt her shoulders rise subconsciously. Sol's body tingled with the urge to physically recoil at the way the Emperor spoke about her. She couldn't keep up the façade of confidence and discovered that her fingers were fidgeting by her sides.

'But-' he began again and appeared to be disgusted by his next words. '-as much I would like to kill you, your power and influence is essential to the survival of the Empire. Imagine it, Solaris, you and Darth Vader ruling the galaxy as fallen Jedi. You could be together, at last, and nothing would get in your way.

I have heard about your past desires to marry on a faraway planet. That can be arranged, but you must pledge yourself to me. Join the dark side, Sol, become a Sith, and I can promise you a life of serenity with your dear husband.'

Sol didn't know how, but a vision accompanied the Emperor's words. She saw the crystal waters of Naboo and the mountainous landscape that was covered with lush greenery. The sky was a deep shade of cobalt blue and scattered clouds allowed for the sun to reflect off the waters of the lake. 

Beside its shoreline, was a large house of brick and stone. With windows and balconies, the house was beautiful as it stood tall and isolated from the nearby village.

Underneath the extended roof, was a balcony that was occupied by two people. Sol was standing with her forearms leaning on the balcony's stone barrier in a pale orange dress. It draped in its sheer material from bands around her wrists to the dress's body and her hair had grown down to her elbows. Her locks fell in curls down her back and her purple eyes were void of any worries or troubles that usually plagued their violet shades.