Chapter 4: PEPTIC

FUJU POV-After I declared my moto, I walked out and tried to get my grief out because I am really nervous because all the girls in the crowd are cheering and all the guys are showing the opposite. I am so scared I want to back out.

As I go back to the back stage, suddenly all the girls go through two times of screaming earlier, and then I see a handsome, tall man walking charismatically. As I watched him, he reached out for the mic.

"Thanks to my beautiful girlfriend right there, and thanks to all of you who support me. Sorry to say it, but I am really not that prepared, but I'm still going to give you all a hell of a show. Thank you!" He said while looking and pointing his finger at a girl who has a kind of big eye.

As he looked away at the girl and walked out to go here at the back stage, I noticed that the girl was really blushing

"Sana all talaga..." I said while trying to figure out where Liam is.

"Busy din yun sa badminton so baka wala sya dito" I said.-END POV

As I followed my friend from badminton, I got my phone and texted him that I couldn't be there in the gymnasium anymore because I had something important to do

As I followed my friend from badminton, I got my phone and texted him that I couldn't be there in the gymnasium anymore because I had something important to do. As me and my friend from badminton arrive at the hall where the badminton tournament is going to happen, all the players are already warming up, so I didn't hesitate and joined them quickly as I wore my jersey and a little protective gear that will protect my skin. We did all kinds of endurance exercises to pump our blood up before the game.

After the warm-up, I sat down and caught my breath as the others were happily doing the warm-up again.

"I envy their stamina," I said while catching my breath.

A few minutes later, the coach arrived, and then he gave us all the directions, and he said that the mode that we will face is elimination, where if you lose, you lose, and if you win again and again, you will be able to fight again until you reach the finals. So all the players sat down and waited to be called to fight one another.

And suddenly my friend was called,

"You, what's your name again?" the teacher asked as he pointed his finger to him while holding the master list where our names were written.

"Uhh gero po sir!" He nervously responded.

As the teacher guided him to the middle of the hall, the teacher called another player and was about to start the first game, so I gave Gero a glance to send him a message that he could win against the other.

I even closed my hands like I was punching the air for him to feel my heartwarming support. I sat down and smiled confidently, thinking that I had encouraged him and that he could win the first round, but as the teacher was about to start the count, he looked so nervous that his expression was like he was being threatened.

"Nangyari sayo?..." I asked myself as the game started.

GERO POV-As me and Liam sat down, Liam was on the left side of the hall, and I'm in the middle front part of the hall, and the teacher can see me clearly, unlike Liam.

A few minutes later, I decided to close my eyes and pray to not be called first to fight because I knew to the core of myself I would surely lose. After I prayed, I opened my eyes, and the teacher was pointing his finger at me, and he asked what my name was, so I replied nervously.

And from that moment on, I knew I was being picked as the first player to fight. As I was being guided into the part of the hall where the actual game would start, I looked up to the ceiling, thinking my words didn't manage to get to the Lord.

I had no choice but to accept my faith, so I hurried and did basic stretches before the game starts, but suddenly I felt a dark presence of someone looking at me intensely, so I looked to my left and I saw Liam giving me a glare.

He looked like he was about to end me; his stare was scary. I nervously looked away, and suddenly he punched the air with those hands closed hard and aggressively as he looked at me. I wanted to cry, but the teacher had already started the count.---END POV

As the game starts, I'm still wondering why he looks so nervously scared, but when the game starts, the energy he gave earlier shifts into something intense; he's eyes become more serious, and he starts deflecting the enemies smash and basic strike with ease, like he wasn't even trying, but his face is serious as hell, and with that, he basically wins the first round.

As the game continued, I got called and won and won consecutively. The same as Gero, we both got to the finals with ease. I am really surprised that the elimination matched up was random.

Thanks to that, I was able to get into the finals, and me and Gero would clash there, but with so much jumping and moving, I could feel my stomach being torn apart. The pain is rising every minute, but I still acted cool, so Gero and the teacher won't even worry that I play even though I'm internally injured.

As I sat down and waited for the teacher to announce the break time, suddenly we didn't get any. He said he wanted this thing to finish now because the only players were the two of us, me and Gero, so I stood up and endured my stomach pain.

As we arrived in the middle, I could see his face through the net. The game started. Gero gave me a beautiful serve, and I hit it with a smash, but he defended it with ease, and so I hit it with 20 percent of my strength, causing it to not have much power to go beyond the net line, causing Gero to run and save the shuttlecock.

As we continue giving each other our all, my vision becomes blurry, my movement becomes slower, and once again I heard the 'hz sound', but I did not care and continue the battle

But suddenly, the pain that my peptic ulcer causes can no longer be endured by my stomach. The pain causes me to kneel, and I still want to stand up, but my body won't listen to me.

"GAHHH!" I screamed while holding my stomach.

The teacher stopped the battle, and Gero threw her rocket and rushed to me.

"Pre ayos ka lang?!" he asked, extremely concerned. The teacher called the nurses in the school clinic, and they rushed me to the bed clinic.

As we arrived, the nurses couldn't do anything to relieve my pain; they just let me rest inside since I was already taking some medicines given by my own doctor a month ago.

TO BE CONTINUED...