Chapter 1: My first day.

Within the dark and quiet place, I found myself standing and watching the peaceful, dark, beautiful sky while the cold breeze of the air hits me, questioning why I'm in this place, willingly plunging into the depths of desolation due to a mere dare... While I stand, my hands hold two deadly and addictive substances that make me feel better. As I was looking at the sky feeling the regret and emptiness, I looked at myself using the reflection of my watch, and I couldn't see the happy Liam that everyone know, even though I'm still young. It's June 29, 2023, at 7:26 PM. "How did I end up here? I wish I hadn't made that decision after all...I wonder what was I back then..." I said in remorse.

—--August 22, 2022—-

The sun was shining brightly, and the vehicles outside the house were noisy. "beep, beep" "broom, broom"

As I slept peacefully, my phone and my alarm clock suddenly burst out ringing.

"Beep, beep, beep, beep." 

As it continued to beep and ring, I heard my father's voice, and I thought it was just a dream, so I closed my eyes and didn't even bother to turn off the alarm clock and my phone, to continue my heavenly nice sleep. 

"Lintik nayan Liam tanghali kana may pasok kapa! Tingnan mo kung gaano ka kalat kwarto mo paano na kaya pag wala kami ng mama mo alas dyes na ng umaga a simula ng klase nyo ay 11:30 aalis nako ingat ka ito baon mo." He said, loudy annoying.

while he spoke so loudly that it gave me chills, after he left, I still felt so sleepy, but I had no choice, and I didn't really believe him that the time was already 10 in the morning, but when I looked at my phone, I saw that it was already 10:44 AM. 

"ayy! Put- late na ako! Why the hell I didn't sleep early yesterday gahh!!" I said while rushing to our bathroom.

And after I was done with the shower, I wasted my 10 minutes trying to find my uniform 

"ME!! Nasan uniform ko late nako" I asked, screaming.

"ano gang uniform eh wala pa naman ikaw noon hindi pa naman need" my mother said, informatively.

As I heard her words, I rushed and pulled out anything that I could wear from my own closet and wore it without hesitation. 

" alis nako!" I said while rushing.  And I arrived at school safe as sound and smelly as fish. 

I'm covered in sweat because I had to run because all of the Jeep was occupied, but the only thing that is running through my head is to be in class on time, and I did it. 

"I'm good, we're good, I'm up," I declared while I'm trying to catch my breath. 

As I arrived, the classroom was almost full, so I sat down in a chair that was still vacant, and a few minutes later, the teacher arrived. As the teacher speaks, he tells us all the rules and everything we have to know before we do the common things we do in school.

After he announced it, he grouped us into two people, and since I don't know anyone, I just looked around and saw a guy who looked like an introverted guy too. 

"Hey, okay lang bang maka partner kita?" I asked, shy.

"Oh, yea I ain't got no partner din kase" He responded with kind voice.

And after that, he told me his name, and it's 'fuju'. He was kind of tall and good-looking compared to me, and as I was about to sit right next to him, the teacher suddenly raised his voice. 

"Sino pwede mag tatlo dyan?" the teacher asked, loudly.

and me and Fuju decided to take the guy with us.