[10] Rose Red Tryant

Start from the beginning

______________________

"We salute you, sir!" The students greet Riddle.

"Hm." Riddle returns the greeting with a nod.

"-The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white. This is the proper unbirthday party, indeed." The redhead inspects.

"Is the dorm mouse in the teapo- er... Actually, nevermind. It's okay if there isn't any.... " The shorter man stops himself and reassures himself to let loose.

"Not everything has to change completely, like maybe the jam should be spread on the scones instead of the mouse?" Trey humors.

"Let's change the bar from 'It absolutely has to be this way' to 'It'll be great if it was this way.' " The greenhead advises.

"I'm trying, Trey. I'll keep that in mind." Riddle let out a small sigh with a tiny smile.

"Now that I realised it, this garden is awfully nice after all of that wreckage." Grim pointed out.

"You wouldn't believe all of us are roped into cleaning and prepping up this garden to make all this happen...." The ginger said in defeat.

The Heartslabyul duo sighs simultaneously.

"Well, thanks for all of your hard work then~" Yuuga teased the duo.

"And our garden is finally worth it once again! Hashtag #nofilter to this beauty!" Cater snaps pictures.

"Okay! Blah, blah, blah! Let's go eat already!" The monster proposes.

"Okay~! Then eat we shall-" "Wait."

The diamond senior's words were halted by the dorm leader.

"There's a white rose." Riddle points at the odd one that looks undone with half white and red.

With such simple words, managed to make everyone have goosebumps. Cold sweat and froze in place.

"T-that one wasn't our batch!" The rose painters defended themselves.

Cater turned to his first years. "Ace and Deuce, I told you to make sure all of it was painted!"

"We missed one?!" Deuce turned to Ace. "Shit!" Ace sweatdropped.

"Riddle.... Listen!" Trey was about to defend his freshmen before Riddle plucked the rose.

"Well, you saved me a bit of trouble." The shorter man strides to the Ramshackle members.

"Huh?"

"According to the laws of the Queen of Hearts, number 469, flowers must be red and white when inviting over new acquaintances-" The redhead stated.

"So, may I bestow my new friends a flower that signifies your welcome to Heartslabyul till and after then?" Riddle asked.

"HELL YEA!!" Grim cheered and Yuuga embarrassedly nodded. The redhead only smirks in amusement.

He slid a rose into Yuuga's breast pocket and tuck Grim's rose at the back of the monster's collar.

"So- are you angry...... Or..?" The heart boy questions.

"Hm? Honestly, I think I could overlook one or two rose trees." Riddle said.

"Really?! That's so laid back of you!" Cater gasps audibly.

"If we worked together, we should be able to get them painted in no time." The red head suggested.

"Huh- so they still gotta be painted??" Ace grunts.