[9] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary
______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[ Location —Main street ]

There was seen Yuuga leisurely walking after confronting the Headmage about their struggles in this school.

They seemed to be slightly down, disappointment even. But only brush it off with a sigh.

_____________

[Staff room — Principal's office]

Throughout the whole session, the birdman only nods and hum while signing paperworks.

"........." Yuuga stopped after seemingly talking for so long.

"Is that all?" Crowley finally looked up to the amnesiac, with an indifferent look.

"....Yes..." The tan student quietly replies. Then, there's another silence.

"If that's all you had to say, then feel free to take your leave for now." The headmage gestures to the door.

"Eh— but, I thought we're going to talk about this. That's why I didn't reserve any plans for this evening." The amnesiac said.

"Oh my apologies, Yuuga. I have forgotten about our activity together."

"But truly, I can't discuss this right now as..... this paperwork isn't going to do itself.." Crowley sighs.

"I'll try to resolve your problem when I got the time. So till then, try to make things work out for you." The headmage advices.

"........." Yuuga stayed silent. Their expression remains solemn, the amnesiac averts his gaze away from the headmage.

"Alright, next time you need to call me when you finally have time." The tan student stood up and left for the door.

"Thank you for all of your hardwork." As they greeted, they closed the door.

__________________

[ Current scenario ]

"I don't have any plans.... I should probably return to Ram— Oh wait!" Yuuga realised as they searched something inside their pockets.

He pulled out light blue cloth, why its Dominique's magic item!

But, how come Yuuga haven't returned such an item to the ghost?

The reason is simple, the ghost was out of town. Not sure for what reasons, the other staff said something about.... welcoming someone back?

Eh, it won't be no need to think too much. Right now, the amnesiac should return it to its rightful owner.

So, off to the Cafeteria they go!
_________________________

[Cafeteria — Back kitchen]

"Sorry for intruding~! Dominique, can I see you–??" The tan student peeks through the door.

There was noone but only a familiar face inside the room, the suspended Heartslabyul Dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts.

"Sir, Dominique is currently out at the moment. He'll be back soon." The redhead replied.

"Oh. Wait, Riddle? What are you doing?" Yuuga questions as they entered the room.

The redhead sets a temperature of the oven before turning to wash his hands.

"It is as you see, I'm baking a treat." The shorter man replied.

"Sweet! Can I have a bite?" The amnesiac shamelessly approached the oven.