[5] Rose Red Tryant

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary

THIRD PERSON POV

[In the dream realm]

There stood the amnesiac, fuming in anger as if someone had taken something from them.

'Eh–? Why am I so angry?' They thought to themselves, Yuuga can't seem move their body to his desire.

The amnesiac was wearing a dress, a tight bun and is holding.... A rose tree?

"You went and sullied my roses! Prepare yourselves!" Yuuga words spit like venom as he raised the rose tree, prepare to strike a blow with it.

'Okay this me needs to calm down. Like really need to take a breath!'

"I beg your forgiveness, your highness! Its their fault!" The deuce of clover points at the other two that is kneeling along with himself.

"NO! It was the ace!" The third of clover points at the said card that is covered in paint.

"Huh?! No it was the deuce!" The ace of clover defended himself.

"No! It was the Trey!" The deuce of clover denies the accusations.

'Damn, none of them are admitting their mistakes....' The tan student is having a headache, trying to decipher who is in the wrong.

"ENOUGH! OFF ALL OF THEIR HEADS!!" Yuuga demanded angrily as the other card soldiers escorted the wronged ones to the guillotine.

'Hold on–! Their heads?! Like we're still talking about roses right?!'

"Hmm.... Of course you'll lose your heads for using the wrong colour. I can't anyone could mix up red and white.." The tyrannical amnesiac muttered dismissingly as they twirl their hair.

And the other version of Yuuga we know is hyperventilating.

They couldn't possibly decided to take someone's life?! Not something so petty as a rose color, no!

'WHY DIDN'T ANYONE STOP ME?!' Yuuga fell down into a spiral of regret, feeling ever so guilty of themselves.

"It's not your fault, *****" The tyrannical amnesiac turned to the other one with a look of indifference.

Huh? They–no.... 'I' can see myself? Yuuga wanted to question so many things but his mouth seems to be carrying gold.

"I order you to wake up. Now arise from your slumber, child." With that, marks the end of the dream.

[In the real world.....]

_____________________

[5:30 AM]

[Ramshackle – Guest room ; Deuce]

*Beep! *Beep!

The spade boy grunts as he turns off his alarm. He gets up and yawns loudly.

This is the usual time he woke up in the morning to avoid busy shower rooms with other residents.

Now he bunks in Ramshackle, nothing really changes. There is still a quiet atmosphere in the early morning, but just less sight of people.