Uta | Music Of My Life

Requested by: George290508

☠️☠️☠️

The Red Haired Pirates, one of the most feared pirate crews in the world were currently sailing to an unknown location. Shanks, the captain, came onto the deck. He looked a bit concerned so his first mate, Benn Beckman approached him.

Benn: Captain? What's wrong? You seem a bit upset.

Shanks: I am... I just miss Uta. It's been years since I've last seen her.

Benn: It must be hard for her as well.

Shanks: Can you get (Y/N)?

Benn: Sure.

He went to the middle of the ship and used a rope to ring a bell. The bell rang at the top of the crow's nest where (Y/N) was on the lookout. He had his headphones on and he was listening to Uta's songs. He heard the bell ring and looked down.

(Y/N): What's up?

Benn: Captain needs you.

(Y/N): Coming!

He grabbed a rope and slid down to the deck in a swift and smooth motion. He landed on the deck with a thud and smiled.

(Y/N): How can I help?

Shanks: (Y/N), you've been with us for a couple of months now and you've already proven yourself as someone strong and someone who I can trust.

(Y/N): Oh, you're making me emotional!

Shanks: It's true, and because of that, I'm giving you a special mission. One that you will like.

(Y/N): It shall be done, captain! What is it?

Shanks: I need you to bring Uta here.

His mouth hung open when he heard that.

(Y/N): Say what now?

Shanks: (Chuckles) I know you like her songs. That's why I've chosen you for this task. Bring her back here. For a couple of weeks.

(Y/N): Back? Did she sail with you?

Benn: You didn't tell him?

Shanks: I wanted it to be a surprise.

(Y/N): I-I'm not following you guys.

Shanks: Uta is my daughter, (Y/N). Well, adopted but I love her as if she was my own.

(Y/N) couldn't believe what he was hearing. First, he got a mission to get her which would allow him to meet her and now he finds out that his captain is her father.

(Y/N): I... What?!

Shanks: So? You're gonna do it?

(Y/N): Of course I'm going to! I'll find her and bring her back... For you of course.

Shanks: (Smiles) Uh-huh... Sure. Well, get going then. I'll send you a message on where we've docked.

(Y/N): Cool. Let me go grab my stuff real quick.