math hmework.

Jake was walking home still wearing that jacket. She walked in to see his brother and his mother sitting at the table. This was kinda rare for the sterling family as his mom was usually too sick to get out of bed.

“Hey mom, are you feeling any better today?” he said smiling. 

“I actually am today Jake, where did you get that hoodie?” His mom said eating some mashed potatoes.

Jake turned red and shoved food in his mouth. Trying to ignite his mothers question. Then milo butted in.

“Is probably his girlfriend, stacys!” Milo laughed as Jake rolled his eyes in an angered way.

“I don't like Stacy like that!” he raised his voice clenching his plate. His mom looked at him.

“Jake honey, it's so clear she likes you.. I'm sure you'll find it in your heart to love that beautiful girl.. I'm sure you are going to be hanging out with her again this weekend.. 2nt week of new school is done” his mom said with a warm smile on her face.

Jake took a deep breath. “Ye of course I'm hanging out with her this weekend but not every guy has a crush on their girl best friend.'' He shrugged his shoulders and gave his mom a sassy eye roll before giving her a smirk-like look that seemed annoyed.

“Jake, enough attitude! Eat dinner in peace with us! You know i'm in too much pain to even come and talk to my kids!”” She said,

Milo budden in again “Jake are you sure that it's not her laugh or the way she dresses? I mean how could you not like her!” he said finishing his food.

No it's not her laugh or the way she dresses!” he said, renting his plate and stomping up to his room.

Jake get yourself together man.. You have known this guy for two weeks and you act like a dog around him you freak! Everyone is expecting you to ask Stacy out! Even Stacy is expecting you to ask Stacy out! Jake thought to himself as he paced.

He flopped on his bed. Who knows what mom would do if she found out I was even bi curious at the moment..

The next morning the doorbell rang and Jake opened up the door revealing a short guy and an even shorter girl. Stacy and drew. He invited them in and led them up to his room.

“Uhm drew.. W-why are you here exactly?”

“W-W-W-Why im here?” he said, making fun of Jake's stutter.

“Makeing sure you dont try and fuck my sister.” he said. Jake was flabbergasted and Stacy just punched him. 

“I promise you I would neve-” Jake was cut off by drew.

“I was 16 once. I'm not stupid.” Drew said, sitting next to them while they studied.

Halfway through the study, Drew moved to sit next to jake. He saw he was drawing a shape wrong for geometry homework so he just grabbed Jake's hand that was holding the pencil and drew it correctly for him.

Jake was completely caught off guard and his face was tomato red as he struggled to slur words out. Jake was about to excuse himself to the bathroom but Stacy got up and went before him.

“I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick!” she said walking out. Drew turned to Jake and looked at him for a second then Drew giggled.

“You're still wearing that hoodie I gave you?” He laughed.

Jake let out a nervous laugh and just continued his homework.trying not to look at drew at a;;.

“You know you're quite tall and you have some muscles. Why are you so scared of a skinny guy who's like 5”7’ you literally 6”1’.” Drew then pulled out his more complicated homework.

“Because- I don't know.” Jake said. As Stacy returned they finished their work and Stacy and Drew headed home.