29 choose: love or duty part :1

Comincia dall'inizio

Gulf : i know. Today me and type are going for check up.

Mew : ok. But take bodyguard 's with you. And call me when you arrive there.

Gulf : i will but why are you getting worried so much ?

Mew : i am just worried for you & type .

Gulf : i know. Gulf hugged mew. But mew was still getting stressed out.

After that gulf & type went
For their check up but they didn't know that storm is coming for them in half of way some men's stop them but they didn't know who has to dare like this.

Gulf : why they stop our cars type ? I didn't get good vibes. We have to stay alert.

Type : yes ! They are coming for us but who ! Robert stay alert and tell our bodyguard not let anything happen to gulf.

Gulf : why only me you are also in danger

Type : why don't you listen to me. You always do whatever you want now you have to listen to me .

Gulf: seriously you are fighting with me in this time when we both are in danger next time i won't come with you i come with my honey so i won't get annoyed by you

Type: you mean i annoyed you wow seriously I made a wrong decision to come with you I have to come with my husband.

Robert: sirs please for my sack can you two stop fighting we are actually in danger.

Gulf & Type: SHUT UP !!!

Gulf: go...

Gulf going to tell something but suddenly a gun sound come and both type & gulf got scared.

Robert: sir don't worry I will go and check just do not go anywhere just stay here till I come back I will try to connect with palace so they will come to save you guys.

Gulf & Type: ok ( Robert went to clear their roots )

Type: gulf try to call mew i will also try to call tharn .gulf nodded

They tried to call so many times but their husbands are in the meeting so they both switched off their phone.

Gulf: His phone is switched off what about you ?

Type: same... tharn also not pick up the phone now what should we do ?

Gulf: let's try to call our fathers

Type : yes good idea ...they are trying to call their fathers but before they picked up the call someone snatch their phone from them .

:- what did you think that you guys escape from us ?

Gulf & Type: ART !!

Art : what did you guys think that I will stay silent you guys kill my dad you think I sit silent no way i am going to continue this revenge till I die but Frist of all I will take you both off you to someone nice place with me so no one can find us specially your husbands.

Gulf: you...* Before gulf & type do something or try to escape art's mans caught them and tied them with roops

Art : let's go darlings we have long way to go .

Gulf & Type looked back and they saw that their all royal guards are lying on the street even there most capable bodyguards also no more and now they don't know what will happen to them ? Also there husbands and their family members doesn't know that they are got kidnapped.

[ In meeting Room]

:- king ! King !

Mew : why are you here don't you know that we are in meeting ?

:- king ! I am so sorry but our investigator is here he want to give you some important information please allow him..

Mew : okay get him in.

:- thank you king I let him in.

[ After 5 minutes]

Earth : Greeting my king

Drake: who is he ? Mew .

Mew : Dad ! He is my friend Earth and also our investigator.

Drake : ohh ok ! Why is he here ?

Mew : i also don't know dad .

Earth: sorry to interrupt you in your meeting but we don't have a time to chat like this king my mens found the car and the car is not in good condition also we found died bodys around the car

Tharn : WHAT!! Who 's car do you know.

Earth: yes it's prince gulf and Prince type 's car ...

Mew & Tharn: WHAT!!

_____________________________

Hello guys how are you sorry I am late for update.

Tell me how's the chapter and please vote for the story.

Also please share and comment.byy 😘❤️😊