Prologue

"What the fuck do you mean they just aren't cooperating!?"

Walden's voice echoes throughout the factory's hallway, his frustration being more than obvious as he is now storming towards one of his experiment labs with a quite anxious worker quickly trying to follow beside him. He sighs in a not very successful attempt of calming himself, though it ends up coming out more as an angered growl at his own employees incompetence to speak up. "It doesn't matter, the reasoning won't change the situation at hand. Get his medication dosage ready and double it this time, not enough progress is being shown and we need proper results."

As he finishes off his sentence for the most part, Wally's walking pace quickens and he ties his navy hair back into the messy ponytail it usually is in, along with the pompadour being just as untidy as his thoughts. Even with how chaotic this man's life is, you have to give him credit for intimidation, especially with the height, voice, eyes, and just blatant cruelty; he plays the 'mad scientist' quite well. Though his train of thought gets put on halt by a nervous voice speaking up beside him.

"Mr. Darling, sir... is that really smart to double his dosag-" Wally instantly cuts them off with a side glare, those cold crimson eyes of his being his own way of telling someone 'shut up or I'm throwing you in the grinder.' Of course, that causes the employee to quickly avert their gaze from him, instead just staring at the floor while speed walking.

"Do not question me. Get the measurements, bring it to me, and continue with your damn work," he snaps at them, picking up their small flinch as a sign that his cold and threatening demeanor got through perfectly. Faint snarls and mumbles escape him as he now gets lost in thought again. "I shouldn't have even gotten involved with this in the first place, but you're all incompetent and had to disturb me about such a simple task.."

Nothing much else happens between the two, besides a faint nod of understanding, and the scientist turning away to get medication measured and prepared. Eventually Wally reaches the laboratory, unlocking the door in and speeding down the hall before reaching the place he needed to be; one of the experiments cells. Due to still being in his agitated state, which he knows isn't best during lab work, he takes a sharp breath, and enters in, immediately being greeted by a pillow getting thrown at him. Though the throw missed him, there's no doubt that it did not help to soothe his already burning annoyance with everything.

"FUCK OFF! I'M NOT TAKING YOUR DAMNED SHOTS!" A defensive shout is just thrown at Wally, coming from someone, or something, curled up in the corner of the cell. Whether or not they are human is... debatable. Having a human type built could confirm that, but pale skin, deep red hair, a tail, 4 ears that are far from human, and what stands out most, blue blood and 3 cat-like eyes, black sclera, yellow iris, which contradicts that... just the normal human features right?

Once again, Walden sighs, though this time more out of disappointment, though there is still visible frustration radiating his mere presence. He shakes his head at the person's behavior, then walks to a hatch like thing in the wall for things to be passed to the inside of the cell, and picks up a syringe that is filled with a transparent yet multicolored substance.

"Rakine Gray, why are you so adamant on being difficult?"

(Aaaand there we go! The start of it all! I know its kind of short, but I swear I'll write more for other chapters! I just wanted to get it started :3)