chapter 4

Liam  banged the bedroom door and threw Yuki on the bed.

He crept between Yuki's legs and pulled himdown words, he grabed his right leg,Raised his toe and stared at the teared up Yuki.

He brushed his hair and touched his lips to pushed his thumb inside and bend down towards his neck. He kissed the mark of the bite he left, he teared opened his shirt and sucked the cherry he saw.

"Mmh~, stop.... Ah! .....let.... stopp... it's weird stopp."..The clear blue eyes were blurred by the tears

Yuki's cry was ignored as said by Liam. Slowly his hand went under his trousers and entred a place, it shouldn't.

"Wh.... What? but ... but we are both men " he was scared by now.

"Does it matter. What matter is that I have a delicious looking meal in front of me". liam took of his pants and looked at Yuki's place where he would make love to him .

He dripped his finger with the liquid he could find . The trembling boys body was pale white with a little brush on the face , the ears the shoulder . The wet finger entered the opening of the young teared up boy

"Ah! -Al--mhp- fuhm!"

did... did I made that Sound"
Yuki Covered his mouth refusing to belive what he did

Liam Grined and say "found it".

Yuki could now feel a hard thing all the way inside him.

It hurts
he clenched the bed sheet hander and now has given up all hopes, finally he realised he is at Liam's mercy now. With all hope lost Yuki could now only give in

The Thursting Continued and the long painfull night for Yuki finally ended after he lost consciousness.

The day breaks and a ray of light shined in liam's eyes.

"Umh", is it morning already, what happened, I can't remember ... I was with Yuki watching him wash the dishes, I opend the window.... what happened after that ?"

he Grabed his head which was paining like a truck went over him. then he Suddenly remembered the scattered memory of how he grab Yuki .... fingered him and ignored his precious one's begging to stop.

The devil finally realises what he had don his hand's were trembling on the thought on how he treated Yuki .

he turned to the other side of the bed and saw the naked Yuki who had wrapped himself in order to protect his remaining body .   bitemarks were all over his body and his eye were Swallow red.

"What have I done" he tried to reach  in order to embrace him then suddenly Yuki, sat up and covered himself in the blanket.

He pressed his lips and said

" You got what you wanted, now get out" Yuki looked in liam's eyes

Liam could see that the other showed no hope in his eyes, it was  the of  person who had given up on everything, he could feel that the eyes that once looked at him with warm gesture is now filled up with nothing but hate, betrayal and coldness.

he shattered and  said

"Yu.... Yuki dear- "

"I said leave, get out, get out of my room, my house and my life" he  cut off the words and pointed in the direction of the door

Liam was shocked but he could only clenched his fist, he was scared that the lovely gaze of this lovely person is now gone for him. He tuned around and steped in the direction of the door just when he reached it he would hear a low voice but clear.

"I hate you".

That was the last thing he wanted to hear from his beloved his mind went blank and he said

"Sooner or later you were going be mine, it doesn't matter if we did it Yesterday or some other day"

with this he left the room and banged the front door of his house.

Outside he stood and felt a sting in his chest "What is this feeling, why I am angry at myself,  every time when I think I was the one who him like this "

Inside, Yuki was left in grief by the words of Liam.

"It doesn't matter"

Tears feel down on the bed sheet

"I am not a thing ...how.... why it doesn't matter"

Yuki clenched the sheets with both. his arm and sobbed till he was exhausted from Crying.