a little crush.

The next morning,you awaken on Tom's couch.Your back is a little cramped up,but from that everything seems good,now you just have to wait for Tom to get up.

A few minute's later,The sound of Tom's loud ass snoring stops.So now you just go on your phone and wait for Tom to come out of his room,but he takes to long so you get up and start getting dressed.

So now you just go on your phone and wait for Tom to come out of his room,but he takes to long so you get up and start getting dressed

Your fit is gourgeous,but you can imagine what hair and makeup you want.

Minute's later,Tom emerges from his bedroom fully dressed.He is wearing a navy blue baggy shirt with his casual baggy jeans.

"So,bri.What do you want for breakfast darling??" Tom asks,is he a weirdo or something? Like this is really your 3rd interaction with him,AND HE IS ALREADY CALLING YOU DARLING???!!

"What are you on about tom??!! You've only known me from a club,im just a stupid dancer!!!" You yell at tom,obviously to try and get a reaction from him.

"And how do you know that...?? How do you know you're just a Burlesque dancer to me darling??" Tom answer's with a sly grin,and obviously that wink he does all the time.

"Whatever,just shut up already!!" You scream at him,he was really starting to piss you off.

"Okay,okay Bri.No need to get fiesty now!!" Tom replies,throwing his hands up in defense

For most of the day,you ignore Tom since it's your day off and you're tired . Anyway's for breakfast Tom makes you a fruit salad,the content's of it are mango's,strawberries,blueberries,blackberries,raspberries and orange juice.

Once you finish eating,you go and wash up your dish since you believe it's rude to stay over someone's house and leave mess.

When Tom comes home,you approach him and hang up his jacket for him.

"Where did you go Tom,Anyway's i need to go i couldn't stay much longer but thank you," you say quickly,trying to get out as quick as possible.

But when you head for the door,you feel someone grab you by your shoulder. It's Tom obvi!

"Woah,you aren't going Bri. You're staying,it's pouring down outside!!" Tom yells,and it's true.It is indeed pouring down outside.

"But i don't wanna step on anyone's toes by taking up room.And i suggest you have a girlfriend Tom..??" You question curiously,you did think he had a girlfriend because he is pretty good looking

"And how would you know i have a girlfriend..? Because i sure don't," Tom replies sounding innocent,How didn't he have a girlfriend?

"I just thought you...?? Ohhh wait you wouldn't come to a Burlesque club alone if you did!!!" You figure out pretty easily,you couldn't believe how dumb you sounded asking.

While Tom is in his bedroom changing,you decide run to the front door and go out in the pouring rain,attempting to go somewhere else.

Sadly,Tom catches you.

"BRI,COME BACK INSIDE ITS POURING!!" He calls after you while standing on the porch.

"OH MY LORD,IT'S JUST WATER!!!" You yell back,but before you can finish Tom comes outside and lifts you up bridal style and carries you in.

I guess you won't be leaving yet.