THE LAST DAY

Lunas POV

Last day. The last day in this shit hole place. The last day with my abusive adoptive parents. The last day with my abusive boyfriend. After 6 years of not seeing my big brothers luca and Luigi, I finally get to see them. I miss my mother alot, my mom was a amazing woman before she died. When I was 9 years old my mother and father were murdered in front of me and my brothers.

I took my mother's death the hardest, my brothers took my father's death the hardest. A month after my parents died I got put in foster care. Untill I meet these wonderful people that adopted me. I thought they were amazing untill they started hitting me for no reason. I would go to school with cuts and brushes all over my body.

Then I met my boyfriend Chris. We were fine untill I mentioned I was talking to my brothers again, and told him I was gonna go visit them. After I started talking with Luca about it I finally decided to move in, so that's what I am currently doing, loading all my shit into the taxi, to go to the airport. I finally get to the airport at 12:34pm, and put my stuff in the baggage claim. To get put on the plane. I walk through the terminal to get to my seat, row b,3.

I don't know why but I'm kinda sad that I am leaving, mabye it's because I am leaving my home. Now my home is in Italy with my two brothers and there three friends. I check my phone to see what time it is, and how many hours I have till I get to Italy. Now you may be asking what I am like, I am 15 years, I love motorcycles, sunsets, sunrises, photography, dark romance books. My hair is black faded into dark blue, my eyes are hazel, i am 5'6 my brothers a4e taller then me, luca is 6'0 amd luigi is 6'0.

There are some things no one knows about me. My brothers don't know about the abusive thing with my adoptive parents or boyfriend. I still have 13 hours and 5 minutes till Italy. I am sitting in my seat listening to "Memoirs of a Gorilla" by $uicideboy$. A few minutes pass and I get a sudden rush of anxiety.

i don't know what from, it could be because, I am sitting in a plane full of people that I don't know, I'm seeing people I haven't seen in 6 years, leaving the only place I've known as home. I walk in to the bathroom and pull out my funky republic, then my phone dings with text messages from Chris. "Hey baby where are you, I thought we were gonna go out" he said "oh, shit sorry I forgot to tell you, I moved last week, sorry, Chris I don't think I wanna be in this relationship anymore goodbye Chris" I said with no emotion.

I got no reply back from him. I was fine with leaving him. I put my vape back in my pocket and went back to my seat. I still have 12 hours till I land so I might as well get some sleep. I wake up and check the time realizeing I only have 3 hours left. So I decide to go to the bathroom to freshman up.

Once I am done I have 2 more hours. I sit back down and wait the 2 hours out listening to $uicideboy$. The two hours pass and I get off the plane and get my shit and head outside, there I see them, all of them, Luca, Luigi, Marco, Antonio, Carlo, all of them on bikes, Luca in his car. His eyes meet mine and he ran over to me, once we hugged I instantly felt at home.

I was home. Luigi came over and joined the hug, they were my home. I look over Lucas shoulder and I see the most gorgeous man alive. With dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, muscular body with his helmet on, I think I melted. I've never had this feeling before. Just then my phone rang, and Chris's name popped up, I ignored it but he kept calling until that guy walked over.

He picked up my phone and answered it,
"HELLO LUNA, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU" Chris yelled over the phone, everyone could hear him, he answered back to Chris, "this is not Luna this is Antonio, and if you dare touch a single hair on her head you'll be dead before you can blink, DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN!!" his deep husky voice said into the phone, damn he is hot, a little while later we get to the house, I get to my room and put my shit away and sleep.

Hey guys sorry for the late
Update, but this page was
Started-10/30/23
Finished-11/4/23
Words 842

Love much......