4 • His Girl

⭒*¨༺☽・✮・*˚⁺‧ ‧✩‧ ‧⁺˚*・✮・ ☾༻¨*⭒ 

He couldn't help but love every part of her. It was simple. He would always love her but she could never love him. It was sad but he had accepted it a long time ago.

Now everything he could do was admire her. 

⭒*¨༺☽・✮・*˚⁺‧ ‧✩‧ ‧⁺˚*・✮・ ☾༻¨*⭒ 

That night Jamie was happier than ever, re-telling what had happened that day for his sister. He was jumping around in his bed making big movements with his hands just like he had done for Bella.

Their mother laughed as she tucked him in bed.

Bella stood in the doorway, leaning casually against the frame, watching her cousin talk about the tooth fairy and how this time he would be able to see her.

"Just don't stay up too late, okay?" Bella smiled at him as she picked up Sofie. "And you also need some sleep" She booped her nose, Sofie giggling in her arms.

The two exited the room as Mrs. Bennett continued tucking Jamie in bed.

Jack wore a smile on his face as he saw Bella talking to Sophie, she was so sweet and caring to the kids that it made him fall in love all over again.

Today he left yet another heart on her window before leaving the Bennett house.

He noticed that Sandman was out, doing his duty as usual. Golden sand trails flew around the city, searching their way to sleeping kids who were soon granted beautiful and sweet dreams.

"Ah, right on time, Sandman." He said as he touched the beautiful, golden sand an image of a dolphin appearing. It was jumping around him and he chuckled, forgetting for a moment about everything else.

But at the same time Pitch black, also called the boogieman, entered a child's room, turning her beautiful dream into a nightmare. As soon as he touched the golden sand it changed, turning into a pitch-black color.

"Oh, what a beautiful nightmare." He said as the black horse circled his head, gently stroking his cheek. "Go tell the others the wait is over." He sent the nightmare away and disappeared into the shadows once more.

Pitch black was about to create chaos around the world and that's why the Man in the Moon had decided the guardians needed another helping hand. And to everyone's surprise that helping hand was no other than Jack Frost.

The Easter bunny was sent out to kidnap Jack, with the help of two yetis, and bring him to the North Pole, something that he succeeded in doing with little to no effort.

Jack was shocked to hear the news and frankly, he didn't want to be a guardian. He didn't feel like he fit into the role of being a guardian. All the other guardians had a mission to bring hope and love to the children around them. But Jack, he just caused trouble.

Later that day, when North, or as others would call him: Santa, had talked to him about the role of being a guardian and that Jack had to figure out for himself what his center was, problems evolved.

It was at the Tooth Palace. It wasn't specified what kind of problem but Jack knew something very bad, or else they wouldn't be in such a hurry.

The three remaining guardians and Jack took the sled to the Tooth Palace. When they arrived, they saw the nightmares and the creator himself, Pitch black. The horses were kidnapping Toothina's baby tooth fairies and taking the children's teeth, along with the teet also the memories. it was only luck Jack was able to save one fairy just in time, the others were taken away.