17

Hellooo ..♡♡

How are you all..《☆》

Let's get into the chapter...♡♡

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

After eating the delicious breakfast made by Jungkook..

Jungkook was about to leave when Jennie and Taehyung had basically requested/begged him to stay..

And Taehyung also used his puppy eyes which Jungkook can't refuse..How can he his mate look soo cute and innocent damn..

So right now they all decided to watch something on Netflix..

They all settled...Jennie on right side of couch.. whereas jungkook and Taehyung both on left side..

They aren't hugging but close to each other...To be honest Jungkook wanted to hug his mate ...as he had waited for his mate for so long..

But he also knows that ...it can make His mate uncomfortable and that's the last thing Jungkook want to do

"Business proposal...is it fine..?" Taehyung asked scrolling through the television [ Netflix ] ....

"Yeah "
"Yep"

Jungkook and Jennie both replied and Taehyung nod and played the series..

[ Did you all watched business proposal..? ]

After watching 2 episode Jungkook felt a tiny bit sleepy well its because He had already watched it with His Chu [ Jisoo ] Nonna when she was pregnant...

Gosh she loved this series and made him watch this series many times not that he didn't complain that to his parents and his both sisters ...

Well..here he is again watching this series and damn he loved this series it just he is fed up..

Well when his mate asked that is Jungkook okay with these series jungkook said 'yes'.. because his mate was asking with so cute puppy eyes..

Plus Jungkook got to know that his mate hoped for 'yes' ...advantage of being royal true blood...

Now that he look at his mate...his mate is watching this movie so peacefully...gosh his mate is so pretty that jungkook feels its better option to admire his mate then watch this already watched many time series...

Jungkook don't even know how long he admired Taehyung until Taehyung looked at Jungkook only to find him giving his heart eyes to Taehyung...

Which obviously made his heart beat to go fast and the butterfly in his stomach...ooh and how can we forget about the pink tint on Taehyungs cheeks and ears..

When Jungkook noticed Taehyung had seen him or catched him red hands ...gosh it was such an embarrassing moment for him...

Jungkook averted his eyes and tried to focus on the screen where the series is playing...

Taehyung noticed it and hugged Jungkook..he also don't know why it was just his wolf had asked him to..

So he didn't give much thought to his actions and did what his wolf had asked..

Which obviously made Jungkook to get shock and froze at his place...

His brain feels like it is freezed on his placed..

This Made Taehyung to feel like he did something wrong and he was about to pull back after mumbling 'sorry'...

But before he could pull back Jungkook had pulled him more towards him and made him sit at his lap...

This turned our Taehyung to get pink ..

Jungkook chuckled and kissed his forehead and said

" sweetie you don't have to say sorry for something like this and you can hug me all you want...I am yours only " Jungkook said In Taehyung ears..

This Made Taehyung turn pink more...Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung more and hiding his face in Taehyung's neck

Gosh If anyone will see Taehyung they will surely tell him that he look like a dark red tomato...

Jennie saw it all ...she just smiled and continued watching her series..

☆I forgot what to write☆  

Taekook actually slept while they are hugging each other peacefully- having your mate with you - does make you comfortable and the feeling of peace and home which they both are feeling..

Jennie had made some snacks as its evening and they didn't ate any lunch- she don't want to wake them Because they are just looking to cute!!

Tae almost on Jungkook lap and Jungkook hugging Tae and holding his waist - Tae face resting at Jungkook neck And Jungkook face in Tae's hairs..their legs tangled and the cute snors ..

It's just so cute- that Jennie had clicked some pictures of Taehyung and Jungkook- she is gonna save it!! The moments just started its a long way to go..

Now that she think of it - she had to ruin this cute moment of these mates..They have to eat- we can't forget that!

With a heavy heart- Jennie had shaked Tae a bit which had made her earn a growl from Jungkook- well obviously how can she forget his mate-

Jennie rolled her eyes- as they both are sleeping- did Jungkook growl in sleep- wow !!

"Taehyung, Jungkook wake up- eat something- its already 6" Jennie said but seems like they both don't care!!

Jennie rolled her eyes- and then she suddenly shouted making Jungkook and Taehyung to open the eyes immediately..

"What the fudge Nonna!" Taehyung exclaimed- he was sleeping for the first time in peace- he first time fell asleep without any difficulties!

And Jungkook is confused as hell- poor boy was having his mate in his arms and sleeping- his wolf finally seem to calm down-.. so when Jennie shouted he got scared and felt like suddenly his mate is gone...

And now hearing his mate feeling angry has made him confused- poor boy..why was his mate angry- did anyone hurt him? Was that a dream of Taehyung leaving him alone?..And why did his mate sister suddenly shouted-?!!

"Oh well eat something- you both are sleeping for so long it's already 6- have some snacks- I made them..I am leaving- grocerys are finished- Enjoy!!" Jennie said and was leaving

"Wait- I am gonna come- Don't go alone!!" Taehyung said - feeling bad that he got angry at Jennie - she had done so much for her- how can he get angry?!! And worried that Jennie is Omega after all..

"No No , no need I am good- you take care of yourself and Jungkook " Jennie said and left-!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Heyyyyy- how are you all doing- lol I was free and thought to write and wrote this chapter-

I was just curious about how would you all like Other chapter and by the way 'No' - if you think the book is back- the book is still on hold ..I was writing and I really want to know..

Would you like next chapters in fluff or should I just do time gaps and just continue from some parts

Like I mean would you all like to see the taekook fluff moments for next some chapters or can I skip it-?

Tell me that- and how are everyone- I have been sick from past a week..

I have exams in 20 days - so I have been studying and thought to write a chapter as I was free and oh I have been playing roblox lately- if anyone plays it tell me - we can play together..

Now see you I don't know when- but ya byeee have a nice day♡♡♡♡♡