[CHAPTER 12] - Room

_______________🌟________________
"You still need to learn a lot" I heard boss say. And then I lost consciousness. It was dark in my mind. Some time ago there was still a little light, but now. Nothing but darkness.

Calming Darkness...
_______________🌟________________
Takemichi's Pov:

I woke up in a light room. I opened my eyes saw a with lamp, I sat up and looked around. Where was I? Everything was white. White... I was in a hospital room! If I'm being correct. I looked at my body and saw some bandages. What happend? And then I started to remember everything again. The whole damn training...

"I see you are awake." A guy said, probably some sort of doctor because he was wearing all white clothes. I just simply nodded.

"You are free to go if you want" He said, pushing his glasses up. He was an old man with golden glasses, a small beard and all white clothes. He looked like he wouldn't kill me right away. I then stood up from my bed and tried to walk. It still hurt a bit. I then walked towards the door and opened it to go out.

"Have a nice day!" The man yelled after me. I didn't yell anything back. I just didn't feel like it.

As soon as I stepped out, I looked around. Where was I? I saw a long floor... With many doors.... Great! Just great!

"Need help?" A voice asked.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU CAN'T JUST APEAR OUT OF NOWHERE! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!" I yelled at the person. Because they almost gave me a heart attack! I swear. I realized that it was Hak. He just looked at me, questioning.

"Ah yes! Sorry for my outburst! I need help to get back to my room." I explained myself. That was embarrassing!

"Its fine, I guess. Follow me" He simply said and then started walking. I followed him. And we walked towards to my room, we needed to get into the elevator and drive up. We were like really deep downstairs. Probably somewhere were the basement is. When we got out of the elevator, I could see the familiar floor.

"Thanks again" I said to Hak.

"No problem" he said. I then told him bye and then walked to my room. When I opened the door, I went straight up to my bed. I layed down and let out a bit sigh. Even tho it was still light outside, I felt like I could sleep so freaking much right now.  I felt my eye lids getting heavier and soon they slowly started to close. I started to fall asleep. The only thing in my mind was darkness. I slept deep just to wake up by someone knocking at my door real loud.

I stood up and walked to the door, I was probably still half asleep. I opened it and saw Kai.

"Boss wants you in his office in 5minutes" he told me. I couldn't even reply because he had already left. Great. Just great. I brushed my hair a bit and put my shoes, that I took off before going to bed, on again and then walked to bosses office.
What could he want?

_______________♡________________
Omg thanks for 1.17K! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING! ♡♡♡♡♡
IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! This is just a short chapter, because it's Halloween! And I'm lonely again. So maybe I'll post another chapter later. Alltho I'm probably just going to watch Anime.

Enjoy Halloween lovelies! ♡♡♡

A: Are you doing anything for Halloween? Are you going trick or treating?