Quirk Assessment Test and Battle Trials

Hello guys this is GroundZero this is the Fifth chapter of The Omni-Hero Izuku 10. I hope you enjoy it.

I don't own Boku no Hero Academia, Marvel, Ben 10, and DC nor the forms and characters from all shows.

Keys:

"Talking"

'Thinking/Flashback'

Text/Phone call

"Narrator "

Alien Talking/All Might Buff Form Talking

Transformation thinking/All Might Buff Form thinking

Chapter 5: Quirk Assessment Test and Battle Trials:

Izuku: Anybody heard about Alien-Hero: Ben 10 who single-handedly wiped an army of Forever-Knights?

Ejiro: Yeah I heard about him. He was the previous No.1 hero of America who died 8 years ago. What about him?

Izuku: Well he was my grandfather.

Pause

Class 1-A students except Melissa and Uraraka couldn't believe what they had just heard. Ben 10 is a famous hero who can transform into many creatures to battle evil. His valiant achievements became legendary around the world, and he became a symbol among heroes. Even Allmight admires him. This revelation, however, caught everyone in amazement including Aizawa, who was shocked into silence but shortly recovered.

Shota: That explains his transforming quirk. He thought aloud.

Mineta: What in particular do you mean by "He's my grandfather"? He shouted in disbelief.

Izuku: Uh, that my grandfather is Ben 10. He said sheepishly.

Ashido broke into a fit of laughter, unable to contain herself.

Mina: This has got to be a joke, right? I mean, no offense, but that sounds ridiculous!

Hanta: What?! How come you didn't tell us? "He was accusingly pointing at him".

Tsu was also stunned, a bewildered finger on her face.

Shota: You're wasting our time, "He said, interrupting Izuku's response". You can go out later. Heroes must be able to concentrate." The Students muttered, none louder than Mineta, but they soon stopped.

Izuku took a deep breath before activating the watch and slammed it by yelling:

Izuku: It's Hero time!

A brilliant light enveloped him, startling his friends and onlookers. As the light dissipated, a towering figure stood in place of the once-average teenager.

Izuku: Humungousaur! He said with a giant roar.