Uraraka Origin

Hello guys this is GroundZero this is my first fanfic The Omni-Hero Izuku 10.

I don't own Boku no Hero Academia or Ben 10 nor the forms and characters from both shows.

Keys:

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Flashback'

Text/Phone call

"Narrator "

ALIEN TALKING

All Might Buff Form Talking

Transformation thinking/All Might Buff Form thinking

Chapter 1 Ochaco Uraraka Origins:

Just pray you are born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive from the roof of the building. Just like Useless Deku.

This was my so-called friend. She and I were best friends until she got her quirk and I don't. We both wanted to become heroes but she started to call me mean nicknames and started bullying me and others.

Flashback 10 years ago: We see a 4-year-old girl with brown hair girl with protecting a child from an ash blond-haired girl.  Why are you so mean you are making him cry Katsumi if you don't stop I'll uh... I'll stop you myself. The young girl exclaimed and took a fighting stance.

The scene cut to show a young Bakugou with two other boys beside him looking dumbstruck by the brunette decision before his open mouth morphed into an evil grin.

Do you want to be a hero? You don't have a chance without quirk...Round Face

"The brunette stumbled back a look of fright on his face and a terrified squeak left his mouth. Bakugou and his two cronies rushed at him with Bakugou throwing a punch. Right as the punch was about to connect her face".

Suddenly a blur caught the ash-blond girl's fist. When the brunette opened her eyes she saw a boy with messy green hair standing against Bakugou"0

Katsumi: Who the hell are you supposed to be?

??: "Grins" Why don't you pick someone of your size?

It was a boy with messy green hair with freckles on his face.

"He tightens his grip on her fist she screams in pain and punches her in the face. She stumbles back a bit. After that, the two lackeys lunge for the attack; he swiftly dodges their attacks, grabs the hand of the first bully, and gives him a roundhouse kick on the chest. He Grabs the second bully's face and knees him on the nose, breaking in the process. After that, Bakugou and two lackeys run away".

??: Are you OK? Ask the greenet.

Ochaco:Yeah I am fine. Thanks for help What''s your name?

??: Izuku Midoriya What's your name?

Ochaco:My name is Ochaco Uraraka. And I want to be a hero who saves people just like Thirteen and All Might. She said enthusiastically. Even though I don't have a quirk. "She mutters the last part".

Izuku: You can become a pretty decent hero without quirk Uraraka-san.

Ochacko: Really? "she said happily, a bit too close".

Izuku: "blushes a bit" ye..yeah t...take the example of Eraserhead he fights quirkless. "So close" I also want to be a hero who saves people just like All Might.