I thrusted myself in between her ass as I held her down, she went weak now, I brought my other hand down and spread her ass apart as I saw her twitching asshole. She'll never admit it but I know she's an anal girl, she normally always had a butt plug in. I'd sometimes slowly pull it out anytime we had a sleep over, though what she'd do to me at sleep overs was worse, I remember waking up sometimes to me giving her a creampie, usually in her ass but sometimes her pussy if she was horny but not enough to go crazy.

I pressed my tip into her asshole and just watched it twitch around my head as I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Which hole do you want?" I watched her twitch and shake. "I-in my asshole, p-please daddy~" I smiled and let out an evil chuckle. "Anything for daddy's little slut~" I watched as she started fingering herself while I pushed in deeply through her asshole and fetl how warm and tight her hole was. She perfectly wraps and coils herself around my dick each and every time I go balls deep inside her. She felt warmer and tighter than before. "F-fuck, its almost like you're sucking me in~" "N-no a-ah~" She hid her face in her textbook as I grabbed her hips with both hands. "Better keep an eye out~" I whispered in her ear, she slightly looked over at me through her arms and slightly nodded.

She had watery eyes and her ears were red as I slowly moved, she gently rocked back and forth while looking back at me, her arms wrapped around her face while she gently but quietly moaned. I could barely hear her whisper something underneath her breath. "What was that slut?" I asked in a grunt. She was so tight that it almost hurt to move inside her. "H-harder~" Hearing those words from her just unlocked something inside me that only her body could answer now as payment for her being a brat earlier.

I wrapped my arms around her chest and stood with her, letting her pants fall to her ankles while I lifted up her shirt and held her right tit in my left hand while I sat us back and fucked her harder. I had my right hand over her mouth but she sucked on my pinky and ring finger while I tried my best to silence her moans. I kept rocketing inside her deeper, harder, and faster while she held her hands over mine. I kept using her insides as my own play thing but without telling her, I gave her one of the biggest creampies I had inside me and let her twitch, shake, and quiver in my lap as I watched her eyes roll back into her head while she squirted a little.

I threw her forward and pulled out quick as I watched a thick white line drip from her freshly used hole that moved into her soaking wet pussy. I rubbed the tip of my dick into her pussy just before standing up and holding my dick against her face, slapping against her cheek and lips. "Come on, you made the mess, time for you to clean it up." I grabbed a fist full of her hair and lifted her up and stuck my dick into her gapping mouth, I could feel her starting to suck and lick me clean. I dropped her back down as I moved back and just watched her back twitch and arc, I was still rock hard and felt like I had more in the tank, I got back in close and forced myself deep inside her once again. "Gah!" She quietly called out, arching her back more, I grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her forward as I got in deeper inside her. "P-people are coming."

I could barely hear her whisper that just as soon as I heard those footsteps, I was annoyed someone was interrupting my playtime with my toy, I pulled in my seat close behind hers, she fixed her shirt and hair while I just stuck close to her ass. She hit me repeatedly to pull out but I was already too far in and wouldn't settle until I was done inside her again. She stopped and we both faced forward as we saw two teachers pass by, they were talking and laughing, not noticing the two of us there. Me still humping her and her trying her best to cover her mouth and hide her little moans, I kept fucking her slowly at first as the teachers passed by us, thankfully we both blended into the shadows.

You could barely hear the sound of her ass slapping against my legs unless you leaned in close and listened carefully. She still tried to hide her moans behind her small hands and sleeves. I came in her ass again and quickly pulled out, shooting the last bits of my load over her entire fat, white ass. I sat back comfortably as she just struggled and twitched there. "F-fuck my ass...I-I won't be the same for a while..." "Your fault for showing off your ass, you know I will use and abuse your hole whether you like it or not." "Mm, you could have at least came inside me only and not all over my ass, I'm all sticky now..." She stood and pulled up her pants. "Oh fuck, I feel your cum dripping down my legs, gross." I spanked her ass, making her jump in the air and cover her butt. "Hey that hurt!" "You're fine, I didn't leave any stains anyway." "Says you, we'll see when I do my laundry." "Good, maybe you can finally come in panties for once." "If I do than you pants me and fuck me in the bathroom." "And if you don't than I fuck your ass in the middle of the school like usual."

Lila went silent as we gathered out things, I felt her softly punch me in the side as we started walking back to the parking lot. "Its your fault, I got use to your big dick." She wrapped herself around my left arm, I kissed the top of her head as we walked back to my car. "I can't help it if I like your ass." "You owe me." "Fine, I'll blow out your back later, after the movie marathon later on." "Why not during?" "Deal."