Started to fade

chapter 6

It's a nice morning. The weather isn't that cold nor hot. Just perfect. Student's are arriving through the academy gate. Chitchatting here & there forming groups.

It's almost a week since that incident happened with felix.

He just entered through the gate with his brother. He was looking down at his feet. He don't want to look at the students. Or make any eye contact.
Suddenly a cute boy back hugged him and kissed his forehead. Still he didn't look up. He just keep his head down.

"ah...hey sungie..."

Jisung noticed how quite & sad he's looking. He looked at Minho with a look ' what happened?' . But nod his head he don't know.

"what's wrong baby? why r u sad?" Jisung asked turning him.

"no..I'm okay..... just tired..." felix said looking down.

"Is it about that day?" Jisung asked again.

"I- ..no.. well I'm going to my class.." Felix said moving away jisung's hand from his arm.

"meet us at the lunch time ok? don't skip." minho said with a worried look.

Felix didn't say anything, he headed to his class. Minho just stared at his little brothers back. He knows somethings wrong but Felix don't want him to know. But it breaks his heart to see their sunshine sad. Jisung hold minho's hand.

"hyung... do u have any clue?"

Minho sighs. " He was never like that before.... "

. . . . . .

Meanwhile....

Felix went in and took a sit in his seat. Put his bag on desk. He looked outside at a tree. He was spacing out when a hand grab his shoulder. Felix flinched & looked at the person. It was their CR (class representative).

"Hey what's wrong little bell ... u look down today." CR said.

"yes...but it's alright." felix smiled.

CR gave a smile too. The CR opened his mouth to say something but didn't & he got lost in his thoughts. Felix looked at him confused.

"if u wanna say something.. just say it ." felix was waiting for him to continue...

"well, somehow do u know the CR of class 3B ?.."

"ah- no..? why?"felix asked confused. Should he be supposed to know other classes CR?

"um.. their CR wanted to talk to u.." he said with a awkward smile. As he got it why that CR asked for Felix.

"uh- but it's ok if don't want to.. I'll just say that u don't feel well today, and ...well I know u aren't really well now... so I can handle it..." CR said with a smile on his face and eyes.

Felix was staring at him. And was smiling. CR noticed that & became shy how felix was staring at him. He could feel his cheeks burning. Felix looked like a kid who just got the candy he was asking for.

"thank u ...inyeop..."felix eyes was sparkling.

CR didn't know why he was feeling like this, but he knew felix was grateful to him for some reason.
He just patted his head & went out to talk to that other CR.

Felix looked outside again still that small smile visible on his face. But it faded.

Time skip

Everyone was at the cafeteria. The college students were sitting across the table & the school's students were just gathered & leaned at the middle of the tables side. Jeongin & jisung were playing game.. racing with each other. And Seungmin just pouring fuel on the fire.