21. Trouble trouble

Start from the beginning

Lia's brother starts running around, suddenly stopping and instead starting to pull Han's clothes. Lia on the other hand manages to place the phone so it will show her brother trying to climb Han like a tree.

Now, both of his friends are watching what is happening like a documentary. "Han be careful man!" Hyunjin cheers.

"Give it give it give it!" Otto yells, trying to take his shirt off.

"Stop you're going to destroy my shirt!" He runs to grab his phone but the small boy pulls him again, almost causing him to fall on the floor.

"Damn he's strong.." Hyunjin gasps. That catches Leeknow's eye too, now only staring at the screen attentively.

"I swear you're going to make me call your parents. Lia give me my phone please. I'll buy you candy and whatever you want. Otto I'll- I'll - what do you want!? Anything you guys want just please give me my phone!"

"Candy!!"

"I want your shirt!" Otto says with a big, mischievous smile.

"Except for that!"

Otto begins fake crying, yelling and whining.

"GUYS JUST- GIVE ME A SECOND" He yells towards his friends then turns back to his cousins.

"Okay I'll give it. IF you give me my phone."

"But you haven't given us candy. And shirt." Lia points out, pouting and stomping her feet.

"I can't do that if you don't give me my phone." Han sits on the floor to catch his breath a little, seeing that it will take longer than expected.
"You are making me seem bad in front of my friends." He acts sad, pointing at the camera.

"Candy."

"Shirt."

The two devils demand again.

"Oh for fuck's sake."

"NO SWEAR WORD!" The boy again attacks him, pulling his shirt again.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU-"

"Is he going to survive?" Hyunjin mumbles to Leeknow, quite concerned.

"ENOUGH. I'm calling your parents!" He angrily gets up but both children wrap their bodies around his legs.

"NOOO" they both plead.

"It's your chance now Han!" Hyunjin shouts encouragingly.

"I won't if you give me my phone!" He tries to walk towards it but to no avail since they won't budge.
Lia abruptly gets up and runs to the phone, grabbing it and running back to her older cousin.

"Thank you oh my god. Don't do that again please."

"Now candy?"

"And shirt?"

Han sighs placing his phone on the couch. He pulls out a small lollipop from his pocket and takes off his shirt, handing them over in defeat.

"Are you guys sat-"

Out of nowhere Lia grabs his phone again and Otto the desired items.

"LIA!"

"Oh no they took his phone again." Hyunjin comments again, trying to catch a glimpse of his friend.

"You Satans! At least give me my shirt!"

"Oohoho they took his shirt." The gossiper, cupid and mosquito elbows his friend teasingly.

"Weirdo." Leeknow replies.

"Look at our cousin!" Lia shouts cheerfully, raising the phone to show the other tiredly limping towards her.

"Liaaaaa." He tries to seize his phone from her hands.
"I'm calling your parents!" The phone quickly slips from her hands, ending up on the floor.
She runs away to the living room where her brother is waiting.

"Oh god." He takes a deep breath.

"That was the most entertaining thing I've ever seen." Hyunjin remarks, laughing a little.

"I'm so sorry about that."

"Go rest now." Leeknow butts in the conversation.

"Thank you that's what I was going to do. I'll call you guys when I'm in a calmer state."

"Bye bye the best babysitter~"

"Bye Hannie."

And they hang up.

"I know for a fact he won't be having fun there. Did you see how crazy these kids were??" Hyunjin gives the phone back to its owner.
"Don't you have young cousins too?"

"Yeah but they aren't like that at all." He emphasizes.

"When you get married, make sure you won't be adopting any crazy, hell-brewed kids like them. He won't like it." He winked at him.

"What nonsense are you on again, you human equivalent of-"

"Leeknow!"

"What?? You're saying dumb shit all the ti-"

"I'm not. I'm a future teller. I predict the future. That's my full time job."

"Sounds like you retired."

"Leeknow!!"

"Ugh whatever."

"I'm only 23 and you already call me old." Hyunjin dramatically places his hand on his chest and sighs.

"Alright then. If you haven't retired then you should be fired."

"Leeknow!!!"

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

🤷🤷🤷❓❓