First Day of School

Bonnie's Pov:

I'm finally starting high school. I twitch my purple bunny ears, I get out of bed and put on some shorts and a purple hoodie. I brush my teeth and and hair, after I have finished brushing my long purple hair i put on a red bow necklace on. I wonder if Chica and Freddy are nervous I thought to myself as I grab my backpack and head down stairs where my mom and dad were talking over breakfast.

"Morning sunshine!" My dad said as I walked into the kitchen "Morning dad,morning mom." I said smiling. "Are you ready for school?" My mother asked, "Yeah, a bit nervous." I answered feeling a shiver down my spine. "Oh, Freddy called saying that Chica and him are waiting for you at the bus stop." My father said chuckling "Ok well I'll just get a piece of toast and go." I responded grabbing a piece of warm toast that was on the table.

"Bye Bon Bon!" my mother and father shouted as I walked out of the house. "Ugh, I wish they would stop calling me Bon Bon...." I muttered. I ran to the bus stop spotting Chica and Freddy talking. Chica has long golden hair with a "Let's eat!" necklace, she was wearing a yellow blouse, pink skirt and yellow flats. Freddy had shaggy floppy brown hair (Ok just think of his hair like Anthony Padilla's old hair style.) he had a black bowtie necklace, he wore a brown shirt that had a microphone and top hat, blue jeans and brown sneakers. Freddy twitched his ears and look over at me. "Hey there slow poke. Hungry?" Freddy smirked as Chica giggled. "Haha.. Very funny." I say sarcastically munching on my toast.

"Are you ready for high school Bonnie ?" Chica asked me. "Yes, but kind of nervous." I answered feeling butterflies in my stomach. "That's what every one say when they start something new." Freddy stated as the bus pulled in. "Have you heard, that Foxy will go to Wild Forest high?" a random girl whispered to her friend. "OMG, he's that really hot guy who gets all the girls!" The friend squealed. We walked on to the bus in silence "Wow, Foxy is going to our highschool..." Freddy growled "Aww he used to bully us and tried hitting on Bonnie and I ." Chica flinched. I sighed,"Don't worry guys we can stand up to him and stop him." I said trying to boast our confidence. "Yeah good luck with that." Freddy muttered while Chica nodded sadly. I hope Foxy just stops with his stupid little games.

We reach Wild Forest high, many people walking around. We then saw a crowd of people, as curious as ever we made our way to the front of the crowd. We all gasped, there he was "Foxy". Freddy glared at him, Chica whimpering and hid behind Freddy. I stared at Foxy disappointed. Foxy was talking to so many people standing close to his friends. Foxy has spiky red hair (like the BajanCanadian except his is brown XD). He had a spike collar around his neck with a hook as the center piece, he wore a red shirt, a pair of black jeans and some black sneakers. His fluffy tail swished around making every girl faint. Foxy catches my eye and looks at me "Aye there lass, remember me?" he smirked, I glared at him trying to make my way out when someone grabbed me by the tail. I glance back to see Foxy holding my tail, "Why are you holding my tail?" I  asked glaring at him, "Look Bonnie I don't mean to hurt you and your friends." he says flashing a grin,"Mhm, sure say what you want.....Also can you stop holding my tail now?" I questioned him as he chuckled and let go. "Sorry lass I'm just trying to be a little nicer to ya." I sigh and start walking out of the crowd. "FOXY, baby how are you!?" A high pitched shout was heard. I turn my head to see "HER".Her pink hair was wavy,she also had a collar but it was a red bow. She wore a pink shirt with some hearts with flames and a short white skirt matching her white heels. I growled and cursed under my breath as Mangle made her way towards Foxy. "Mangle stop calling me baby,I ain't your boyfriend." He sighed and walked away with the crowd."Gosh, did he say he was gonna be nicer?"Chica suddenly said making me jump a bit. "I don't trust this guys." Freddy glared at the crowd and looked back at us. "Well see what happens." I flick my tail as I still remember Foxy grabbing it. I blushed thinking about it."We should get to class guys." Chica added in realizing that they were on school property."Yeah ok." I said shaking my head from the blush.This was not a great start, Help me!

(Ok so I'm not on my Laptop to write this so I can't make some of the words bold and all that so when I do which maybe soon I'll change it. Also I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Yes I know it's only Bonnie's Pov but I'll change it up later anyways yea. Bai!)~LadyPoodle