Ishwar: I can't stay for a long time so I will take my leave. Jerry will arrange everything for your stay here for the next few days.

Veera: nothing is needed and we will take care so you don't worry.

Arul: Ishwar, visit your parents once. They are missing you a lot.

Ishwar: I will Arul... take care ..

Ishwar left and Veera hugged Arul that now they got to stay a little longer than the plan.

At village Ranga cut the call with a smile but it dropped when he saw Mathi standing behind him. 

Mathi: Veera va thirumba vara sollunga anna illa enakku ticket podunga naa chennai ku poren.     ( Call Veera back here or book a ticket for me to return to chennai.)

Ranga: Mathi, listen to me. They are not involved in anything you assume. They have just gone since Ishwar wanted Kanmani to be friends with Anika and nothing else. He just wanted someone to be in Anika's life so that he can trust if her life is in danger. Veera or Kanmani has nothing to do with Ishwar's life or business.

Mathi: Call Kanmani, I need to speak to her.

Ranga called Kanmani and Mathi pressed the speaker icon.

Mathi: Kanmani, are you ready to marry Veera ?

Kanmani: Athai.. (aunt )

She looked at Veera and Arul who were perplexed to the sudden question from Mathi. They were contemplating to answer but Mathi gave her options without waiting for her answer.

Mathi: If you are ready to marry Veera then I will let him stay there else ... Veera I know you are listening so if she is not ready then pack your bag and return to our home also book a ticket for my return.

Kanmani: Kalyanam pannikuren athai ( I will marry him aunty )

Mathi and Ranga smiled hearing her answer and Veera side hugged Kanmani but retrieved his hands when Arul pulled Kanmani to him.

Mathi: Good Kanmani, remember you are there only to befriend Anika no other business.

Veera: Maa, we are just chilling out here doing nothing. Don't worry maa you know about your son and I won't go against your words.

Mathi: You are my son and that is why I m worried. I can see the stubborness in you like me. We will talk further about the marriage once you all are back.

Veera: ok maaaa...

Veera cut the call and saw the siblings staring at him. They pushed him on the couch and Arul stated hitting him and Kanmani pulled his hair.

Kanmani: You will do whatever she says is it ? What if  she say you to marry someone else ?

Arul: Yen thangachi avvaiyar madhiri irukknanuma appo ? ( You want my sister to be like avvaiyar then ?)

Veera jerked pushing them from him and stood panting for air. 

Veera: Deii kalyanam mudiyura vara konjam poruthukkonga da.. nee yennadi unnoda annan kooda sendhu adikuriya irudi unna paathukuren apram. ( Hey, have some patience until the marriage is done. What is with you joining hands with your brother and hitting me ? I will take care of you later )

Kanmani: Ok what should we do until we get next call from Jerry bro ?

Veera: First do something to the competition you were supposed to take the children this week end then we will go out sight seeing chennai. 

Arul: I will get ready then.. 

Veera: Only today you will tag with us but from tomorrow I m going alone with my wife and you will not disturb us. Indecent fellow give some privacy to the love birds.

Arul: thambi innum kalyanam agala, unga amma ku ennoda thangachi pathi theriyadhu.                                         ( brother, marriage is not yet over and your mother doesn't know about my sister )

Veera groaned and hugged Arul kissing his hair.

Veera: My sweet brother in law please man let me take her out.

Arul : What about your work from home ?

Veera: I will stay awake the whole night to compensate and complete the work or I will call someone from office to do my work. 

Arul: Go ahead and I m agreeing all this only for my sister.. If I had known I would have brought Bommi.

Kanmani: Why ? You both would have burnt the whole chennai with your fights.

They got ready and left the hotel in a cab and reached the Express avenue mall. They did a few shopping and Veera bought dresses for Arul and Kanmani. Later they reached the fun zone and played for a long time winning tickets from each game. 

When Kanmani sat on a bike for a race Veera and Arul were on either side trying to guide her which ended in her losing the game.

Kanmani: Idhukke neengale vilayadi irukkalam la ? ( Better you both could played this game ?)

Veera: Good idea move aside.  

Before he could sit on the bike she dragged him and Arul followed laughing at them. They got ice creams and Arul walked ahead with Veera and Kanmani behind them.

Arul: We should say Krishna appa to build a mall in our village. 

Paying no attention to his words Veera intertwined his fingers with Kanmani as they walked swaying their hands and licking the ice cream from the waffle cone. when he got no reply Arul stopped and Veera, Kanmani bumped into him spilling the ice cream on his face.

Arul: Naa dhan nalaikku thaniya ponga nu sollitene da apram yen ippadi ? ( I told you that you both can go alone tomorrow then why ?)

Veera wiped the ice cream from his face with a tissue and Kanmani said sorry squinting her eyes. Veera dropped the tissue looking at her cute pouting face and pinched her cheeks.

Veera: Azhagi di nee mosakutty.. ( you are a cute beauty my bunny baby )

Arul dropped the bags and started walking away and Kanmani swat Veera's hand and ran behind Arul. Veera picked the bags and joined them as he watched Kanmani wiping Arul's face with her handkey.

Arul: she is my sister first only then your lover, fiance and wife.

Kanmani: Yes... I m always your sister...

Veera: Appadiya, seri ok ( is it ? fine ok then ) I thought of taking you to the beach tomorrow. You go with your brother.

Arul: Deii olunga en thangachiya kootitu po illa vera nalla paiyana pathukuren avalukku. ( Hey, better take my sister there else I will have to find some better boy for her )

Veera pulled Kanmani to his side and they started walking again. The car stopped before an apartment and Veera smiled when he saw Arul and Kanmani looking at him with a puzzled face.

Veera: Namma veetukku polama ? ( Shall we go to our home ?)

****************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you