Encounter

everyone gathered where sanji and zoro were.luffy asked "ye you guys what happend?'

ZORO almost draw his sword and Sanji looking ready to fight.

This person is looking suspicious they pointed out the guy standing to fight them as well , he was a ,middle age guy with good looked, he has black hair . 

Okomoto and silky looked at the guy and they seemed to know the guy .

OKOMOTO:- Dad is that you !?
everyone screamed in shock and turned towards him "hhhuuuuhh!!!!! Dad~~~!!!"woohhh really is that your dad, like real real , chopper asked.

OKOMOTO:- But didn't you die at the incident ?I mean We didn't see you after that time , what , why (he was flabbergast to see his dead father)

Silky:- oh! so I was right I saw your portrait on my fathers desk. So you're my grandpa?

OKOMOTO AND SAKAMOTO FATHER ^⬆️

OKOMOTO ⬆️^

Silky:- I also thought you were dead , but you live here?

finally the guy spoke , "I never thought you will come here "

Okomoto:- father what are you saying I am your son why don't you ever said to me that you are here, it's always the same you have always loved sakamoto more than me . I know that.

"everyone of you are you with him?" his father asked. 

Everyone nod aggresivly chopper said " yes yes we are with him"

his father name is SENJU TAMAYOMI. 

SENJU:- come with me ....

they followed him and went inside a "dojo ".he sat on a low sitting table . he asked do you guys want to eat anything . everyone polity dined but luffy's stomach started to grumble ~~ 

Luffy :- Can i eat?

SENJU :- i will bring something for you ?

ROBIN:- okomoto san , is he really is your father? i mean how you didn't knew he was here.