It would be nice

Someone called Nami , it was chopper . he was at the ship and screaming Nami and luffy to come .

Nami :- Luffy looks like they are ready to sail , lets go 

luffy :- Nami ! I will find some way don't need to stress.

Nami smiled to her and wanted to say something , but she felt it's better to not say anything she looked at him and smiled with a little nod.

They all are heading towards south , their ship with everyone including silky and okomoto. Its been 6 days since they are finding the south part of the island . Todays the sixth day.

silky:- okomoto san ! why you came after so many years i never knew i even had an uncle .

Okomoto:- I don't think its good for you to know about my past . i almost never wanted to come back but i guess this is why we call it fate.

silky:-Anyway can i call you uncle ?

Okomoto :- call me if you want to .HE became silent

silky:- uncle nice to meet  you I am HANAKO TAMAYOMI, your niece.

Okomoto :-I know that ,even if we did not met but I have always known about you ?

Usopp:- came from the back "silky your name is not silky"?

silky :- usopp san it's actually my real name is  'Hanako '. silky is just a common name for home. I was not supposed to tell you my name because my father always said to hide my name from stranger .

Robin:- Silky ! i mean hanako san it's okay because  we are good pirates but not every pirate are good right!

the sun was started to set down ,we can see birds flying to their home. Zoro came to notice everyone about the dinner , sanji prepared a full course a healthy meal. 

Sanji:- everyone need s to eat as much as possible beacuse last few days were vary hectic 

Zoro :- guys I've prepared for everyone drinks !brook bring the sake .

we can see the moon fully , the stars are shining really bright. Luffy sat on the ship edge while everyone were drinking .Nami came to her sit closer to him ,

luffy :-OH! Nami why you are here?

Nami:- Luffy you are not drinking there ? or not even eating .

Luffy:-oh ! i ate a lot but since I'M not feeling that well i cant eat anymore.

Nami :- simply nods , LUFFY do you know what I most priorties as a child ?

LUffy:- hmmm maybe money and family ?Like you still do ?

Nmai:- *smirks* Money is a little bit late , but yaah ! my family has always been the priority ,and now you are my family member that means you are right now my most important person and my top most priority .

luffy :- Nami , do you know what I am scared of most ?

Nami:-hmm! maybe losing one piece or never finding it ?

LUFFY:- ha ha ! that could be one but you see what  I am most scared of is losing any of my friend , and this whole crew is my friend . I did not want to lose a friend.

Nami was taken back to hear this ,she felt like she is being pushed back .

NAMI:- luffy at that I was not able to say you this but around the journey I understand what i really need . I need you you luffy , luffy please don't hate me , please  love me back. It would be nice ,if you do . (nami had little tears on her cheeks falling down )

Luffy comes near to her , aggrasivly he pull her towards him and pressed his lip to her juicy strawberry tinted lips , they kissed each other like there was no tomorrow , 

luffy:-(he saying with a trembling voice ) nami  I have never hated you . (And he went from  there leaving Nami all sceptical and confused) 

next the sun arise the first thing the crew noticed in the morning is that luffy and nami was avoiding each other ,

Chopper and brook were talking to each other ::- OYE brook ! did you see them today?

brook:- chopper san i also sensed something ,I can't sense though , yohohohohohoho.

Copper :- what in the world could have happend? Let me ask to robin if she knew something.

ROBIN:- chopper san I don't know but it looks like but I 'don't know what is happening.

suddenly out of nowwhre a fog started appearing everything is cloudy now, the change in weather ,alert everyone .NAMI asked everyone to be attentive . Everyone take the sail, a typhoon is coming from 4 o clock . 

A huge wave came and throws them to the sea shore , everyone somehow managed to make the anchor situated safely . They landed to another island but the island is somewhat more old and looking very shaddy , it was looking like an abandoned island.The island had more buses than trees ,the soil was looking uncultivated .

LUFFY :-everyone is safe ?right!

NAMI:-YES! everyone is fine .

Sanji saw a shadow from afar the buses, sanji:- i think this island is not abandoned . 

Zoro:- how come you know this,

sanji:- i saw someone's shadow right there, i need to tail that .(sanji goes to follow the shadow)

Zoro :- oye stupid curly brow !! and he also followed him back.

Luffy and franky trying to anchor the ship to moor perfectly.

Nami:- what a weird looking island right! robin what do you think will be able to find something here?

Robin:- nami san ,we have to take a look for that 

Chopper nami and robin went to see the island

frnaky to okomoto ""oye oko san do you know this island since you are a old of this island"

okomoto :- Nami san what direction we were headed.

Nami:- oh! oh log pose is showing its south 5 o clock

Okomoto :-(shocked to hear this ) it's maybe the lagend island .

Nami:-what ! why are you scared ?

Okomoto :- well i didnt knew this island actually existed, silky do you know about this island?

silky:- umm uncle im getting what island we are talking about .One san , actually this island is a legend that this island can not be seen from outside world only when you enter this island, youa will realise that this islnad is here. somewhat like a camofladge city .

okomoto:- yes i have been on this direction several times but never saw this island before ,i think we are at te camofladge island .this island was famous among sailor here but no one knew that it wasw true or a mere roumor .

ROBIN:- so is there not a way out of this island..........asuddwenly sanji voice came scereaming.

nami chwaaan , robinn san come this way.

they heard the voice and except franky , brook and usopp everyone went  to that direction.

Sanji and zoro there almost in fighting situation with a men .The men looked similar who is he ?