Aranya felt so irritated with those messages. She decided not to go but then she thought about her parents and realised she had to go for them. She reluctantly went to get ready.

  Aranya's parents room:-

" Ayesha, I am going in this party only because you are adamant to go there and I can't let you go alone as I don't want Aranya to know that we had argument and there is some tension between us." Ravindra said to his wife and left the room.

   Ayesha looked at herself in the mirror helplessly then she too went away.

   Aranya found both her parents standing at the doorway near the car waiting for her. She didn't say anything and just went inside the car and sat in the backseat. Ayesha too sat beside her and Ravindra sat in the front seat.
During whole ride, no one said anything.

   Soon car stopped in front of the venue.
Driver opened the door and all three of them came out. When they looked at the venue they got stunned. It was a luxurious royal restaurant near the lake. The view was so mesmerizing under moonlight. They were just looking at each other fully impressed by the view in front of them.

   Before any one of them could say anything, two staff members came in traditional costume to welcome them.
They silently went inside with the staff.
Soon they found themselves on rooftop terrace which was decorated so beautifully and was giving dreamy look.

   " Mom, isn't it so beautiful?" Aranya asked her mother in excited voice forgetting that she was angry with her till few minutes ago.

  Ayesha looked at her and smiled wholeheartedly after so many hours.

  " yes it's very beautiful but not more than my daughter's beautiful smile. I missed it" Ayesha said to her and hugged her.

   While hugging Aranya, Ayesha gave pleading look to her husband. Ravindra couldn't hold his anger anymore and smiled at his wife. His wife and daughter were happy and smiling. Nothing was more important for him than that so he too decided to forget everything whatever happened few hours ago.

  Manager's voice broke their family moment.

  " Please have a seat and enjoy the authentic royal Rajasthani hospitality" He politely said.

  " Where are all of other guests and the host himself?" Ravindra asked from him.

  " I am sorry sir but I guess there is some confusion. As far as I know, we were informed that there will be only three guests and we have to prepare everything accordingly. No one else is coming as per my knowledge." He politely answered.

  Ravindra looked at his wife and daughter with confusion and then asked again to the staff.

  " Sidharth Singh Rajawat is the host right? I hope we are not at wrong place."
Ravindra asked him.

  " No sir, you are at right place and yes
Chote Hukum has booked this whole place and gave us very specific instructions that his special guests will come and they should have best of everything. Please have a seat and enjoy.
Our staff will attend you shortly." Manager said and left the place.

   " Sidharth has arranged this special dinner only for us?" Ayesha said with disbelief and excitement.

   Aranya and her father looked at each other with little annoyance. Ayesha dragged both their hands and went to seat on the couch placed under gazebo kind of setting.

   Soon they were served with welcome drink and snacks. Then some folk artists came to perform. Ayesha and Ravindra were shocked and surprised seeing such kind of special treatment. Aranya was feeling annoyed seeing her parents enjoying the show. She took out her phone and started typing..