" Ravi, do you even realise that Aranya was almost on the verge of knowing everything. We should thank our luck that she didn't hear our full conversation
or God only knows what would have happened. I had to answer her back something which can convince her and don't make her question things anymore and moreover I didn't say anything wrong to her. I told her truth only in summerised way. At this time, trusting Sidharth and Aranya living here till this matter doesn't get sort out is our only option. One more thing, we have to go back as soon as possible as I can't take another risk. The more we will live here, there will be more chances of such encounters and we can't afford that. Today our luck was on our side but it will not be same always. So, we are going back tomorrow. Sidharth will take care of everything and our daughter will be back to us very soon. Till then, we have to keep patience and pray to God that everything gets sorted as soon as possible. This is the best option for all of us." Ayesha tried her best to make her husband understand the gravity of situation.

  " If you have taken all the decisions on your own then who am I to say anything or object?" Ravindra said to her and left the room in anger.

  Ayesha sat on the bed with dejected look.

  " God, I hope you will protect her as we can't afford to lose our daughter once again and hopefully I will not be proved wrong for trusting Sidharth with her." Ayesha prayed to God with tears in her eyes.

   Evening time :-

  Sidharth came home and found Aranya's mother in front lawn. He went to her.

  " Ma'am,what are you doing here alone?
Where is Mr Gujral and your daughter?
I thought you guys must have gone for outing." Sidharth said with confused expressions.

  "Both of them are angry with me. Forget this, Sidharth, you will fulfill your promise right? You won't let anything happen to her and will send her back safely to us, right? We had lost our daughter once and we can't afford to go through same pain again. I am trusting you against my husband and daughter's wish. I hope you will not let down me." Ayesha said to him with pleading voice.

   Sidharth looked at her for few seconds and then spoke with faraway look in his eyes.

  " Ma'am, I have lost enough to know how does it feel to lose somone of your own. Trust me, I will not pray that even for my enemies. I will just say one thing, as long as I am alive, nothing will happen to her and if God forbid something happens to her then assume that I am no more. For me, at this moment, nothing is more important than her." Sidharth assured Ayesha.

   Ayesha looked at him. There were some strange emotions in his eyes. It was scaring her but at the same time giving assurance too. She knew in her heart that she won't be proven wrong for trusting him.

  " Thankyou Sidharth. I hope nothing goes wrong. May God be with you." Ayesha said to him and put her hand on his head then she went away.

  Sidharth stood there for few moments then he turned around to go and found Aranya standing at terrace looking at him. He could see that she was giving him angry look even from distance. Sidharth just went inside without doing anything.

  After sometime:-

  Aranya, and her parents got a text message in their respective phones. This message was written as:-

   "Please be ready at 8 pm as I am hosting a dinner. Since you guys are living here and are my guest so all of you have to present there. You can't avoid it. See you soon."

  Aranya got one more message:-

  "Don't even think to skip it. Your parents are keeping an eye on me. If you will not come then it will make them more worried
I hope you will understand this basic thing
Be ready on time, car will be waiting and will take you guys at the venue."