Either way, whether it's sexual or not, I could actually, be a little. Thinking back over the past couple of days - there have been multiple times when I could've sworn it was like I was 3 years old all over again. I know this - and obviously, so does Ace.

A small shock of alarm zaps through my body, Ace knows that I act like this and he's hardly even flinched. Like he didn't care, or maybe was used to it?

Wait, he said that older regressors weren't exactly his "experience circle"... has he had littles previously?

Questions swirl around in my brain, making me nauseous, and even more so, anxious.

Finally, we make it into the kitchen. The walls are a bright white and the countertops are sleek and clean - the refrigerator a matching, deep gray. Ace carries me over to the table, setting me down in a comfy chair.

"Where's Chef Cherry?" I ask innocently, looking around. The man's a good man, cheery and happy.

"Well, most of the time he likes to take Saturdays off to go fishing - unless I have a special request for him," Ace responds with a smile. "Would you prefer pancakes or waffles?"

"Whichever is faster," I giggle.

"Waffles it is, then," He grins cheekily and begins the process of making them - getting the waffle maker heated up and the batter whisked.

"Where's Noah? Isn't he at least around?" I question, kicking my feet impatiently.

"He's probably sleeping, he stays here with me," He answers shortly, his face hardens as he focuses on not spilling the batter. "You never told me how your race went yesterday?"

"Oh! I won," I say nonchalantly, waiting a second before I grin proudly. Within seconds, Ace's eyes were bug-eyed wide and his neck turned quickly towards me.

"Really? My goodness, I've never seen anyone who could beat Noah in a race!" He laughs.

"Three times!" Noah calls out as he walks into the room - dressed in Batman pajama pants, no shirt, and a whacky bedhead. "Can I steal some of those? Loser's pity?"

I giggle and smile at his foolishness - a bubble of tininess fills my tummy and I push it down, trying to ignore it. Ace gazes at me proudly, a smile plastered on his face.

"Good job, bunny," He tells me softly, coming over to kiss my head and rub my back. The sizzles of the waffles fill the air, but almost like a bubbling noise.

The bubble seems to grow, filling me up to the brim. Ace's eyes look down to me and it makes me blush and fidget with the hem of my hoodie.

"You okay?" He mutters, bending down and looking into my eyes. "Hmm?"

I nod shakily and look away from him, trying my best to push down the smallness. I can't do that right now, Noah's here and I need to find out more information and everything else. I don't even know if it's safe here!

I feel his fingers hook around my chin, turning my face to his as he stares intently. His voice is deep and meaningful. "Do not lie to me."

Sweating under nervousness (and fighting the slight urge to go against him), I failingly stutter back and make a "smaller" gesture.

"Words?" He raises an eyebrow gently, prodding me to tell him what I'm trying to communicate. "It's okay if not."

I eye Noah, trying to see what he's focusing on - which is a game - and look back up at Ace.

"'M feels wittle.." I whisper back - like I'm telling him a secret. He nods understandingly and smiles back, rubbing my head before he goes back to the waffles.