ONE

episode 1;

Wolf Moon

~~~~~~~~~

A flash of red speeds down the road entering Beacon Hills. An older lady-a redhead sits in the driver's seat and next to her is the eldest of her daughters a pale brunette and in the middle of the back seat is her other brunette daughter with darker skin and lighter brunette hair.

"Your father is a highly respected private security consultant and a federally licensed arms dealer It's not exactly a nine-to-five office job." The driver says still arguing with her eldest daughter.

"I-" The brunette in the passenger seat goes to interrupt but her mum cuts her off again.

"The hours are always going to be like this."

"I get it's just- it's just kinda weird when he takes off in the middle of the night, rushing out with duffle bags full of automatic weapons," she explains.

"Yeah mum, you're lucky that I'm not stealing some of them." The one in the back finally speaks, "the money I would get though, whew."

"May-Juniper," her mother scolds.

"Not the full name." She groans throwing her head back in annoyance before looking back at her book. "You wound me."

"Mum look out!" Allison shouts suddenly, making June jump. The red-head swerves out of the way narrowly missing the figure of a person. "Oh, you almost killed him."

"He ran out into the middle of the road," their mum defends.

"Okay well we have to go back." Allison argues.

"Go back?"

"What if he's hurt?"

"Mum that's a plausible case," June sides with her sister, leaning forward in her seat, giving her mum a frustrated look when she doesn't budge. "I will leap out of this car, just to prove my point."

She sighs and listens to her daughter's wishes and pulls over. Allison gets out straight away, "Allison!" She turns back to her youngest daughter, "stay here." She shuts the door leaving June alone. She shrugs and goes back to reading. A few minutes later they return soaked to the bone while Victoria scolds Allison. 

June doesn't pay attention while she gets out her drawing book and starts sketching her sister's defeated face, a small smirk playing on her lips as she does so. She puts the book away after her sketch is finished watching the rain fall down the window as they drive back to their house. June sighs when they get home. She jumps out the car and heads up to her room before collapsing on the bed, face down.