That comment caught you off guard. You didn't know who your dad was but somehow Hades did.

You said, "What?"

Mal asked the scarecrow, "Which way to the Emerald city?"

The scarecrow answered, "Both roads will led you to the city but one is much longer and dangerous"

Uma rolled her eyes and asked, "Then which one is the quick route?"

"Well the one to the left is the route Dorothy took"

"So is that one faster?"

You spoke up, "No. Dorothy took the long and dangerous route. I don't feel like dealing with forests, deadly poppies, or kalidahs"

You could handle those but you had too much to lose (i.e. Harry) and did not want to take the time or the effort with dealing with those.

Mal announced, "To the right we go"

On this route, you avoided the Tin Man's forest and the jungle of the cowardly lion. You had enough of Dorothy's friends and you only met the scarecrow.

You complained a lot to Harry on the walk to the emerald city, about how your feet were hurting, how Mal should have summoned you closer to the emerald city, and he listened to every word you had to say.

You could see the glimmering city miles away and boy was it a sight. You were glad you had Harry with you. You wouldn't want him to miss this.

You looked at the emerald city, "Wow"

Gil stated, "It's so green"

Harry joked to you, "And I thought you liked the color green"

Hades said, "Come on. We've got a witch to look for"

Mal suggested, "Let's split up"

You disagreed, "We should not. This is a strange city none of us know and I don't want to risk Mal leaving without us"

Uma spoke up, "I agree with Y/n. We need to stick together. The more the merrier or what not"

Mal pointed out, "But we could cover more ground if we split up"

Hades rolled his eyes, "Just follow me, kids. Every realm has a leader even Oz"

You muttered, "The princess Ozma"

Somehow Hades seemed to know his way around the emerald city. You could see the people of the emerald city were frightened of him.

You all followed Hades to the emerald palace. The princess wasn't in her throne room but her servants were. They scattered and only one was remaining. She was likely her second in command or advisor of sorts.

The advisor had a look of terror on her face, "Hades"

Hades remarked, "You've heard of me, fantastic"

Mal spoke up, "We just wish to speak to Princess Ozma about a witch"

The advisor said, "She's in a meeting right now. And you can't see the princess dressed like that"

You smiled, "Oooh! Are we getting Emerald City makeovers?"

Only Hades didn't get an emerald city makeover. You thought Harry looked rather good in green and the makeover lifted your spirits a bit.

After the makeovers, the Princess was still in her meeting. You decided to take action.

You opened the doors of the Royal conference room and saw who the princess was meeting with.

Four witches and a tin man. Your mom was there, wearing her silver slippers as was Glinda, the witch of the south, Locasta, the good witch of the north, and Malvonia, the wicked witch of the East. You were surprised Clint (the east witch's son and your friend) didn't tell you his mom was missing. Perhaps he was too busy with Maddy Mim to notice.

You realized that your mom left you behind to go back to Oz and didn't tell you.

You ran off into the emerald city, upset naturally. You had been left behind by your only parental figure.

Harry went after you. Hades' hair lit on fire with anger as he realized Zelena had left you. Mal and Uma were shocked. Gil was confused as always.

You ran as far as you could in those heels before sitting down on the side of an emerald road.

Harry found you, "Hello, love"

You looked up to him, "Harry"

Harry sat down next to you, "I know you're upset but I thought I could make you less so"

"You always do. Right now it seems like you're the only I can trust. My mom just up and left me to go to Oz. I'm starting to think that Hades is my dad. And you look better in red, " you cast a spell, "Just as with a needle and thread, turn the green to red"

Your teal magic turned Harry's emerald city makeover outfit from green to red. He smiled, it was his color now. As good as he looked in green, he looked much better in red.

You were glad you didn't accidentally end up turning the emerald city into the ruby city with that spell. When you were emotional, your magic wasn't the most reliable. That was clear by shattered emeralds that you left in your trail.

Harry said, "Y/n, you think Hades is yer dad?"

You reasoned, "His signature color is a light blue. My mom's magic is green. Mine is teal which is what you get when you mix blue and green. He's apparently on a first name basis with my mom and he thought she was avoiding him. He said he thinks I look more like my dad meaning he knows who my dad is. What if that's because it's him?"

"And what if he is? What would that mean for you?"

That was a big question and to be truthful you didn't really know what that would mean.

You knew it didn't mean that you would have Hades walking you down the isle at your inevitable wedding with Harry and it would mean that thanksgiving would be really awkward but that was all.