You crossed your arms, "Fine. You can even wear the shoes. Ruby doesn't really go with my outfit"

Sometimes you preferred to wear all black because your green and Harry's red didn't alway look that great together.

Ben told all of you, "It's too late to get the slippers from the museum. You all are welcome to stay the night. We'll be there as soon as it opens"

You griped at him, "So you're good with waiting a whole night? Someone could be do gods know what to my mom or she could be doing gods know what to a bunch of munchkins"

"Y/n!" exclaimed Uma.

Hades said, "Zelena can handle herself one more night"

Since when was Hades on a first name basis with your mom?

Harry put his arm around you, "Darling, just think of how comfy the beds are 'ere at the palace"

You thought for a moment before saying, "Fine. We'll go in the morning but I'm sharing a room with Harry. I don't care if it's improper or whatever"

"Ok then" was all Ben said.

Harry was able to get your mind off the situation for a few hours before you drifted off to sleep which you didn't get much of.

It was off to the museum then off to Oz. It took some convincing from Ben but Fairy God mother gave the slippers to Mal and made her promise to return them in the same condition.

To get there you all had to hold hands as Mal clicked the heels of the Ruby slippers together three times and thought of Oz.

All of you ended up in munchkin land. You loved watching the munchkins run from you yelling the wicked witch is back.

Harry smirked, "Ha. They think you're yer mum"

Mal remarked, "I don't know why. Y/n's not green"

You snapped at her, "My mom hasn't been green since she got put on the isle. Magic made her outside reflect her inside"

Uma asked trying not to laugh, "So if you get really jealous, you'll turn green as well?"

"What would I be jealous of? I've got everything I want. I've got magic, friends, a smoking hot boyfriend"

Harry smiled when you called him smoking hot. And you were right. Mostly. You wanted your mom back. And you did want to know who your father was but you couldn't be jealous of that. Not many kids on the isle knew both of their parents. Harry was lucky in that sense.

Hades asked, "Can we focus on finding Zelena now?"

Mal said, "The Wizard of Oz. He could help us, couldn't he?"

You remarked, "You mean the con artist of Oz. Pretty sure my mom turned him into a flying monkey at some point. He won't be able to help us but maybe the people of the emerald city can. They should know if my mother's back"

Mal replied, "Then I guess we follow the yellow brick road"

You let Mal and Hades led the way. You were in the back, holding Harry's hand- the one he wasn't holding a hook with.

You were really hoping not to run into Dorothy's friends on the way to the emerald city. But of course you had to come across one at a form in the yellow brick road.

Uma smirked, "Well if it isn't the scarecrow"

The scarecrow looked at you intensely, "Zelena? How are you-"

You cut him off, "I'm not Zelena. Do I really look that much like my mom?"

Hades remarked, "Personally I think you take after your dad more"