Chapter 23 More revelations

Start from the beginning

"I thought about it for the last 2 days and even before that event I had some thoughts about it." Harry said. "When we were going to limbo nobody knew what we were doing. I know I didn't want them to know. But now all it is over it made me wonder what if I had lost and Voldemort would have returned inside my body. He could have kept us in limbo and nobody would know.
I think it is wise to tell 4 persons what we have been doing and what happened and why I died."
"Your reasoning is solid, but what I do wonder Harry is why now." Snape asked.
"Well because George and Sirius were both with us all night and I could see the fear in the eyes of George. So I would like to explain to him what happened and why. Also I want to tell Minerva, Mr. Weasley and Sirius." Harry said.
"Why now Harry?" Asked Severus. "If I understand all of you correctly you discussed all of this before and didn't want anybody to know about it. So tell me what changed?"
"Well like I said the worried look in Georges' eyes is what pushed me in this direction." Said Harry. "Also I think some people deserve to know the truth."
"What do you intend to tell them?" Sneep asked him who looked impressed with Harry his reasoning.
"Everything." Was all Harry said.
The whole evening they were discussing if they should tell or don't tell other people about the ordeal they had to face. In the end it was Albus who said the most important thing. He told all in the room that he had trusted Harry with this task so he would know that when the time comes Harry knew what to do.
"May I ask you a favour before you go?" Asked Snape.
"Off course Severus what is it." Said Harry to his former potions teacher.
"If you tell Arthur please also tell Molly. It would be unfair to her not to know. I know why you don't want her to know Harry and it is noble of you that you don't want to worry her more than is necessary but it would eat her alive not knowing. Please think about it." Severus asked him.
"I think you are right, thank you, and thank you all for your opinion." Said Harry. "I will owl all the Weasley's tomorrow and talk with Minerva and Sirius when we want them all to come here."
They all left the office and when they were in the commenroom Ron couldn't contain himself anymore. "What is that git thinking, telling you what is fair or not. He was never fair to you or us, so how can he tell you what to do because it is fair."
"Ron! That is enough." Said Hermione, "You know the reason Snape was mean to us that is all if Harry can forgive him than so could you, and don't forget who guided you and Harry to the sword. That was Severus you know that!" At that she turned and walked over to the girls dormitory. They heard the door slam and than it was silent.
"You know Ron," said Ginny, "I think you need to make up with her tomorrow. I will go up and talk to her now but you better be ready to make her feel very very special tomorrow." Ginny kissed Harry goodnight and also went to the dormitory.
The boys also went to sleep but Harry had some unpleasant dreams and a restless night. When he woke up in the middle of the night he missed Ginny by his side in bed to calm his thoughts again. 
The next morning Harry went to breakfast in the great hall, when he entered he could see something was wrong. He put his hand in his pocket to be sure he had his wand. When he was at the teachers table he took it out and put it beside him on the chair. "What is going on?" He asked Minerva who was sitting beside him.
"Someone tried to destroy Dumbledore's tomb last night but the wards around it held and the person who wanted to destroy it is now in St. Mungo." Said a pain stroken McGonagall. "Well that is good than isn't it." Asked Harry so why is everybody so worried and depressed?
"That is because it was Ginny who we found at the border of the wards." Said McGonagall At this Harry looked at the Gryffindor table where he could not see any of his friends.
"Why wasn't I warned?" Said Harry angry. "Does Ron or Hermione know?"
"No they don't," Said McGonagall, "Arthur and Molly didn't want you to be woken up."
"What!!" Said Harry, "you must be joking me? This is nonsense." He got of his seat and grabbed his wand. "Kreacher." He called and the elf was beside him in a sec. "Yes master?" The elf crocked. "Please wake Hermione Granger for me and let her come to my office right away." "Yes master." And Kreacher was gone.
"Harry what are you gonna do?" Asked Minerva.
"What you should have done in the first place." Harry said angry. "Tell them, and that we will be going to the hospital this instant to get to the bottom of this.  She is my girlfriend Minerva, and if the wizarding world was a little bit more in the now instead of the 14th century she would have been my fiancée. Now if you will excuse me I have to get Ron and go to the hospital."
With that Harry ran out of the great hall. When he entered the hall way he could see Ron and Hermione came running down the stairs. "Harry what's going on?" Asked Hermione, "Kreacher told me to meet you in you office right away."
"My office now no comment." Was all Harry said.
When they were in his office he closed the door and put a privacy spell on it.
"Harry what is going on, where is Ginny? Why all the secrecy?" Ron and Hermione asked after each other.
"Okay Hermione after you left us last night what happened in your dormitory." Harry asked instead of answering any of the questions.
"What? What is this?" She asked.
"Just answer me what happened when Ginny entered."
"Well she came in we talked a little bit and when I was in the bathroom I thought she had gone to bed because when I returned she was gone. Why Harry?"
"Was her bed slept on? Did you see her lying in her bed when you came out of the bathroom?"
"Harry what is this?" Ron asked.
"Not now Ron, Hermione tell me." Harry silenced Ron
"I don't know I didn't pay attention. She was not in the room so I thought she was in the toilet getting ready to go to bed, I fell asleep soon after that."
Harry let his breath escape. He knew now some part of what happened.
"Alright," he said, "the point is we are leaving the school today, we're going to St. Mungo. But before we go I want to go to Dumbledore's tomb."
"What! Harry are you gonna tell us what's going on or do we need to start guessing." Ron interrupted Harry. "Ron," Harry looked his friend directly in the eyes, "if what they are saying is true Ginny tried to destroy Dumbledore's tomb last night. The safety spell we put around it held but she got hit by the backfire she is now in St. Mungo that's why we need to go there, but before we go I want to know what spells were used in that area."
Ron dropped in a chair. "But why weren't we told?"
"That was on order of your parents so they have also some explaining to do." Said Harry. "Now lets go."
They left the castle and went straight for the spot on the grounds where the marble tomb of Albus Dumbledore stood. At the tomb Harry touched it and said he was sorry but he needed to know. Than he told Ron and Hermione to stand back and took out his wand.
"Harry stop!!!" Screamed McGonagall.
"No Minerva I need to know what spells were used here and he is the only one who can tell me. You would have done the same if it was your husband who was laying in bed in St. Mungo."
"That is why I don't want you to do it Harry but I will do it." Harry blinked at her. "You?"He said. "But why?"
"Because you were right, we should have woken you up and told you right away what happened, and I have a question for him of my own. I want to know why they want to destroy his tomb again." She added.
"I can tell you that." Said Harry, "They wanted the elder wand. I put it back in the hope it would be safe but now I know it isn't. So now I will take it again and use it against those who would want to use it for evil. They made one mistake in their attempt in getting it. They used Ginny. Now do you want to do it alone or together?" He asked McGonagall "Lets do it together." She said, "and you two stand back." She added to Ron and Hermione.

When Ron and Hermione were at a safe distant she and Harry took out their wands and performed some difficult movements and spells. After the final spell they heard a loud bang and the tomb opened up? Harry could see the elder wand was still in place. "Sorry Albus," He said, "but I need to take it to keep you safe." When he had taken it a vapor erupted from the tomb and took the shape of Albus Dumbledore. "Why am I disturbed? Speak!!"

"Your tomb was attacked last night. We need to know what spells were used or in effect when that happened we know you know because the safety spells tell you this." Harry said out loud.
"There was here one person with 2 minds, a woman in distress and a man in anger. When the spells were cast the woman cried but was very small. Than the man was gone and the woman fell. The man left the woman and it seemed he left her body trough the mouth. The man only could scream when he left the woman. The only thing he said was, not again, you defeated me again this is the third and last time I am beaten by you, I may be beaten but you will remain there in your prison of the mind, and he repeated this until he vanished. The spell he used was a reducto she wanted to cast reparro why I don't know. The spells came from one wand at the same time this and the safety spell caused the woman to be hit by the combination of all three. This is all I can tell."