The club (HUMAN AU)

"Aster! hey! I wasn't sure you'd make it tonight." Tooth grins, running over to him. the 6'1 Australian looks down at the woman with a smirk.

"ya ask fer extra security t'night how could I say no?" Aster chuckles. he glances over the club carefully. "s'whats goin' on t'night?" Aster ask. Tooth smiles.

"we're introducing new dancers tonight. you know how crazy new dancer night is." Tooth frowns. "but there's no finer nudey/strip club in town!" Tooth grins.

"and none accept the LGBT community quite like Tooths Palace." Aster snorts. "alright Tooth, but me where you need me." Aster nods once at her.

"by the stage would be the best. you know how some people can't keep their hands to their selves, but I also have a load of new waiters and waitresses, so just float around and keep an eye out for things." Tooth sighs.

"Tooth!" a voice shouts. Tooth and Aster turn. a young man with bright blue eyes, white hair, and a bright blue speedo covered in snowflakes runs over.

"oh, Snowflake, whats up?" Tooth asks.

"um, the uh, the drink machines are... are doing that thing again. its flooding the hallway..." the boy trails. Tooth frowns.

"let Nick know, he's gonna have to get that damn plummer out here to fix it again." Tooth says. the man nods and runs off.

"and who would that be? never seen him before." Aster says, watching after the man.

"oh, thats Jack, goes by Snowflake up here. he doesn't want anyone to know his name. he's attempting to pay his way through college, but he's one of my new waiters." Tooth smiles.

"underage? do I need to keep a better eye on him?" Aster frowns, looking at Tooth. she shakes her head quickly.

"oh no! he's 22. he just looks young. gets him better tips, but he's not a bit fan of being touched or anything. he's pretty jumpy. wouldn't go into details, but he had a couple rough run ins with old boyfriends, so he's pretty... shy. I guess is the best word. yeah, keep an eye on him. he's one of the ones who doesn't take his clothes off. notice the red sticker on his chest?" Tooth ask. Aster nods.

"yeah, its one of those 'please look but don't touch' stickers. you still use the stop light system?" Aster asks.

"its works. greens take costumers for private shows, have no problem being naked and touched. yellows don't do private shows and are ask to touch, but have no problem being nude. the reds are look but don't touch, not comfortable being naked or touched. it works best for my workers, the posters are everywhere with means of the stickers. everyone knows who they can and can't mess with." Tooth says. "all of my new hires wear red, though some of them are naked on stage, until they get comfortable, but I don't think Jack will swap anytime soon." Tooth frowns. Aster nods.

"alright keep an eye on all the reds." Aster says, glancing around the club. his eyes immediately flitter back to Snowflake, Jack, as he leaves Tooths husbands office.

"oh, keep an eye on things, that flood is making its way to the floor." Tooth frowns, running off quickly.

Jack wonders up to the stage, walks to a few of the dancers and heads back towards the bar. Aster realizes he must be getting drinks for the dancers, Tooths rules for her dancers were lax. she wanted them happy and comfortable.

Asters eyes follow Jack to the bar and back towards the stage, before he catches a glance at another new person.

"oi! ye there!" Aster shouts, walking over. the man freezes and looks up at Aster. "oi, red stickers mean don't touch." Aster warns.