I got home past six. T's dad had already picked him up.

I threw my keys in the air and caught them before opening the door. Hmm. Something smelled great.

"Hey Josh. How was practice?" Joe called from the kitchen.

"I'm hungry." Is all I said.

Joe laughed. "Well, it should be done soon. Can you get Timothy? He's in his room."

"It better be a whole chicken!" I yelled while running up the stairs.

I went right inside T's room and found him standing by the window with his cellphone pressed against his ear.

"Yeah. Well, that's good.. I am." 

Who the fuck was he talking to?

He began to laugh. "I don't know, Char.. Yeah maybe."

He was talking to fucking Fangs. Of course he was. Why the hell were they even still in contact?

Timothy turned around and finally saw me. He smiled and waved at me.

Fuck this shit. A wave?

I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. "Hm!" He hummed in surprise.

He didn't even have time to respond. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and started french kissing.

"Timmy?"

"Oh.." T pulled away and picked up his phone again.

I pulled him close and started kissing his neck. T's breaths became heavier.

Before Charlie was even able to answer I tossed T's phone on a chair across the room.

I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips again.

"I missed you." I breathed.

"Me too." T panted as we kissed our way to the bed.

"BOYS! Dinner!" Joe called.

"Yeah! Ten minutes!" I yelled before running my hands along T's stomach.

"Not tonight. I want to talk to you guys!" Joe insisted.

I pulled away. T's eyes were wide like mine. "Shit, do you think he knows?"

"He can't!" T whispered.

"Now, please!" Joe yelled again.

"Fuck." I adjusted my shirt and walked out the room. T followed right after me.

This was bad. If Joe knew we were having sex he might not want me to stay here!

"Just act natural." I whispered.  T nodded.

"What took you two so long? The food's getting cold." Joe said, already sitting at the table.

Thank God, he was asking. That meant he knew nothing.

"We were just doing homework." I said. T and I sat down across Joe.

"Now? And that couldn't wait till after dinner?"

"What can I say? I'm a model student. And T was just helping."

"Well, that's great. Keep it up. For now let's.. Let's dig in." Joe looked a little nervous for whatever reason.

I glanced at T and he just quietly ate his food.

"Uh.. I wanted to talk to you two about something.. Especially you, Timothy."

T finally looked up from his plate. "Huh? What is it?" He looked worried.

"It's about Dahlia."

T was visibly annoyed at the sound of her name. He looked away.