Chapter TWENTY-NINE

Start from the beginning

Since I was so sad I just stood and stared at myself in the mirror. I love my skin but I want my skin like Lewis' I think I'll spend the new year with him and mum in London.

While I was deep in thought I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"What are you thinking about pretty girl?" Charles asked me as he kissed my temple.

"Lewis' skincare and how I'd like to spend Christmas and New Years with him and mum." I told him and he looked deep thought.

"You know instead of thinking just join me in London we can invite Mama Leclerc and Arthur and Enzo maybe even Pierre if he leaves that French attitude behind." I said and he chuckled at the last bit.

"Of course I'll phone mama today. What about your mums family?"

"You know the only people consider family from my mums side is Jules. The rest were not ok with my and brothers bastard existence." I said and scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You haven't spoken to them?"

"I don't want to,we tried before when Jules was alive and Anthony but it was a disaster and the way they treated my mum,never again." I said and made eye contact with him through the mirror.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and turned me around and kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Just so you know I'm very grateful for your existence and I was grateful for your brothers to."

~~~~
Time skip(sorry I need to start the 2023 season)
London
Alana's POV

I was out shopping with my mum and Heidi unfortunately Mama Leclerc and Enzo could not make it but Arthur and Carla would be joining us for our New Years party not Christmas.Lewis and mum decided last minute to invite all the drivers but not all them could make it. The absolute dilf Jenson Button is joining our party to.

"Mama I know you a milf and all but that dress is basically telling me you want Lewis to dick you down." I said and Heidis face turned red and covered her mouth to not show mum her smile.

"I do." She said bluntly and raised an eyebrow at me challengingly while I choked on my spit at the answer.

"Cmon I don't say anything when you dress like you want to get dicked down besides Heidi picked out the same type of dress." She said trying defend herself.

"Wait wait no don't involve me I'm innocent personally I love the dress on you."

"Thank you Heidi daughter I should have had." She said playfully and glared at me.

"Fine but when I pick out a dress you can't judge."

"Us judge?Never." My mum said with a big sarcastic smile on her face.

"You know what Lewis,Danny and Charles are in this mall I do not want you guys anymore."

"Lies you just want to make out with Charles in the change rooms." Heidi said affirmatively and I nodded at her.

"Exactly."

"Lewis,Alana wants to make out with Charles in the change rooms." Heidi blurted out when reached them.

"HEIDI YOU SNITCH!" I said and gave her a look of betrayal.

"I only told him because you said you don't want me any more." She said and feigned a sad expression.

"Oh that was a lie." I said and put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Should I be worried?" I heard Charles ask Danny.

"About Lewis or Heidi?"

"Both. Lewis has this dad look on his face right now."

"Oh Lew stop you scaring him." I told him and slapped his arm when I finally detached myself from Heidi.

"Good and he's lucky I'm not Seb."

"Fair point."

~~~~

They finally left Charles and I on our own. It felt like we were a teenage couple being supervised by our parents.

"I can literally feel their eyes on us,can we go to the other side of the mall maybe I'll find something there." I said and looked up at him while he nodded.

"Ma cherie you will need to help me I have nothing either." He said and moved his hand to the inside of my back pocket where he gave my arse a light squeeze.

"Oh thank heavens you asked I can't stand another of your skinny jeans." I said and laughed while he flicked my nose.

"Ow." I said and scrunched my nose up and now it was his turn to laugh.

We entered the elevator and I started speaking, "You will wear all black with a black fitted shirt either cotton or satin with black slacks yeah with a few button open." I said muttering to myself.

"Why all black?"

"Because it's sexy you can't lie. Me I will wear a long black dress satin of course open back and strings with a slit."

"Is this what you walkways do talk to yourself when shopping?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck.

"Yeah but I have different plans when we are in the change rooms." I said moving my neck to the side so he could have more excess.

"I'm so glad Heidi was not lying."

alana_basset.08 posted!

(I tried finding something accurate I'm sorry)alana_basset

alana_basset.08: all I want for Christmas is you.(please Santa I've been good)

lordpecival: no you have not
duchessofhastings: yes I have how dare you lie to Santa

user1:she's flexing and I don't mind

user2:ok we get it stop before I message him
user3:don't do it

lightingMcQueen: don't lie to Santa you don't have to worry about Santa I bet he already knows
landonowins: poor Santa

honeybadger3: they getting different kind of toys this Christmas
smoothoperator: please there are children here @landonowins