"You have fifty more minutes," he said and I couldn't pinpoint the expression on his face.

"And? Do you wanna suggest something?" I teased.

"You can study here," he put his glasses on the table and gnawed at his lip, "It's quiet and at least there are no distractions."

"You distract me more than anyone," I admitted with a sly smirk. Nikolas's office was the perfect study area with warm-toned furniture and the perfect amount of light seeping through the windows.

"I'll try not to?" he offered.

I set my bag down on the floor, "Okay," I smiled at the man. I've been trying to lay low with the seductress crap—kinda—but with an opportunity like this? Why won't I take it?

I sat on the chair again and pulled my textbook out of my bag. I practically murdered it with a pink highlighter last night. Highlight the important things only, they said, yet I had turned it into a coloring book.

He put his glasses back on and resumed with the work on his device. I, on the other hand, read the lines to a random paragraph mindlessly.

"Let's play a game," my voice was shrill before the man gazed at me from behind his glasses. He flipped his MacBook close.

"I'm listening," he said.

"A review game," I clarified, "Every time I get a correct answer, I get a kiss." Smiling sweetly, I got up and made my way around the desk. Nikolas watched as I sat on his lap, planting my knees on his sides, and offered my book.

"Fine," he took it from me and for the next few seconds, the sound of pages flipping filled the room. He skimmed through the pages until he found a relatively easy question.

"The process of reconciling facts about the natural world with social and emotional states that shape human behavior."

"Naturalism," I thought of it halfway into the question, but let him finish anyway.

I kissed Nikolas gently on his lips. "Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?" I spoke with sarcasm as I started unbuttoning my blouse. Camillo watched my fingers work before bringing his eyes to my face and back to the book.

"The highest function of the human soul is to achieve the vision of the form of the

good."

"Theory of Forms," my shirt opened, revealing the white bra underneath.

"By?" he was staring shamelessly at my chest.

"By Plato," I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled him in for another kiss. That one lasted longer. I pulled away just before Nick's tongue could collide with mine.

"Next," I was squirming on top of the man.

"Designed to 'sting' people into realizing their own ignorance and to provoke genuine intellectual curiosity," after reading the text, his stared at my face in pure anticipation of my correct answer.

The Socratic Method, duh. "I don't know," mumbled, depriving him of a kiss.

"Let's change things, shall we?" he put the book on his desk. Then, he held my thighs as he stood up, bringing me along with him. Nikolas sat me on the table with his form in between my legs. He looks good enough to eat.

His fingers caressed the wet spot between my thighs. I didn't really get what he meant until he asked another question and I got it right.

A mischievous smirk appeared on Mr. Camillo's face and before I could make a snarky comment about it, he slipped my panties to the side and dipped a finger inside me.