「ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴇɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 - confession」

(Juno - 1st person POV)
Time skip when the exams were finally over (got lazy, ehe.)

The exams were finally over. I can finally go back to our dorms and just go flop on my bed. Unfortunately, the cheerful Rhea was here to make me even more tired. I'm not complaining though, I do love to spend time with her, but now's not the time, I need to sleep..

"JUNO, JUNO! Aahhh where were you!? I didn't get to sit beside you, someone took my spot~! Uhuuu..."  She complains.

"Yeah..." I just replied,

"Well, anyways! The questions were pretty difficult, right??" 

—"... Not really. They were actually.. Kind of easy, perhaps." 

—"Whaaa~?!"

—"Ah, right! You about to head to the dorms now, Jun?"  She asks, although it seems kind of obvious.

"I'm going to the store to get us some snacks for celebration! What do you want??" 

—"You can get me anything. Hell get like five cans of Soju." 

—"... Are you sure-?" 

—"Yes." 

—"Okay! I'll see you then!"

I got to our doorstep, opening the door and running straight to my bed before flopping into it. Groaning as I get comfortable. "Fuuuuuuuck. Wheeen the fuuuuuck do I confeeeessssssss~???" I groaned into my pillow.

"Hm? Confess to who?" I hear a familiar masculine voice.

"Ack! Louis, perfect timing!! Aahhh!" I got up to my bed and clung onto his legs, begging.

"Louisssss! You have experienced relationships, right?? Please, help me! I really like my roommate but I just don't know when I'll confess to her!"

—"Oho! I'll be glad to help. Now, just please let go of my legs, will you?" He looks down at me. I let go of his legs and shut the door behind him, letting him enter the dorm as we sat down on my bed.

"So here's what you should do..."

°▽°▽°▽°▽°▽°▽°▽°▽°▽°

—"Ah... Thank you so much for the tips, Louis. Really, I'm grateful. Now you should go back now, Rhea will be here soon."

We do our secret handshake before he left out the door. Right after he left, I flopped back to my bed, groaning once more, my heart just keeps thumping. I'm really nervous...

It seems I have dozed off after a while, since I got woken up by the door opening up, and my heart was back at it again, racing fast.

—"Hey, Jun!! I'm so sorry I came back late, I had to help out the janitors cleaning up the halls. Anyway, here's our food!"

—"Rhea..."

—"Yes?"

—"... What time is it?" I questioned, causing her to chuckle a bit.
"It's only  3:46PM! We can go out to eat, like picnic!"

—"Sure." It was a perfect opportunity for me to take her to a beautiful place, we always went past by it.

▽°▽°▽°▽°▽
We arrived near the convience store, Rhea looking at me in confusion. "Is this where we'll eat..?"  "No."

I took her beside the store, then went by the school gates. Arriving at beautiful cherry blossom trees, many other people having a picnic around the area.
"Woah... The trees here are so... Beautiful!"

I then let her follow my trail, leading to a nice view on one of the trees, setting down our stuff and looking at her with a soft smile.

We sat down in silence, eating our food. I opened up a can of Soju, drinking it, and I make eye contact with her.

"Rhea..."
—"Hm?"

I look at her in silence once more, slowly tearing up and collapsing.

"FUUUUCK. EVEN WITH A DRINK I CAN'T SAY ITTT."

—"Say what? You can tell me anything!"

—"I-.. AAAJFKWHEKEHEKWA–" I start rolling around the grass, feeling very flustered.

"Juno..." She grips on my hand and looks at me seriously.

—"Jun, please just tell me what ever it is, you can trust me."

—"... Even if it'll ruin our friendship..?"

—"Huh-?"

—"I like you, okay! That's all it took me to say! I like you, like romantically. I love everything about you! Your touch, your looks, your personality, and how hospitable you are... I.. Can't help but fall in love with you."

I look at her, my cheeks crimson red from finally admitting my feelings, tears slowly rising up my eyes. And she smiles at me, holding up my chin.

"Heh, is that all? I like you too. You're quite cold to others, but around me you're just as silly as me."

She takes one of the chips and feeds it to me.
"Shhhtaaapp. Youfe empharrashing..." I pleaded, continuing to munch on the chips she gave. We burst out laughing at each other and joking.

I can say it was the best day ever.