"Of course, my good man." He said.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"No problem." He said.

We went to the McDonalds around the corner. And I got six chicken nugget boxes, six medium fries, and six drinks. We got all the food, and drove back to the hospital. I had quickly got out and paid the driver $50 for all the trouble. I went inside with four bags in my hand. I saw Niall and asked him for help. I gave him the food and told him to wait here, and to not eat anything. I told him I would be right back. I quickly came into the familiar hallway and found room 202. I took a deep breath and walked in.

Sam's POV

My phone was ringing. It was my mother. She asked what was going on and I told her I had fallen and that I was with the boys. She told me she was coming to the hospital now. I sighed and told her I loved her and hung up.

I saw Zayn walk in holding these beautiful blue flowers. He came in and sat down on my bed.

"Samantha, I wanted to make it up to you, for leaving last night, and not keeping my promise. I should have kept my promise. I can't promise you that I won't leave you again. But I can promise the next time I will think before I do. I bought you some flowers and a surprise. I know you hate me and you are mad at me, but please forgive me." He said.

I started to cry some happy tears. "Zayn, I am not mad at you, and I don't hate you." I said.

"Okay, good. Thanks for understanding." He said.

I sniffed the flowers they had a very sweet smell to it. "They smell really good!" I screamed.

"They better!" He giggled a little. "Now close your eyes and lift your head." He said.

"Lift my head?" I asked.

"Yes, lift your head." He said.

"Okay.." I said awkwardly. I closed my eyes and lifted my head and felt his cool hands wrap something around my neck.

"Okay, open." He said. I opened my eyes.  I looked down at the beautiful pendant. It was a heart with my birthstone. How did he know my birthstone? Oh... I feel stupid. That's why Niall asked when I was born. I turned the pendant around to see the words 'forever' written on it.

"Forever?" I questioned.

"When your down, and alone, you can look down at this pendant and know that I will be here forever." He said.

I stopped looking at the pendant and stared into his eyes. "Thank you, Zayn." I said.

I quickly gave him a hug and a kiss on his forehead. "Your welcome". He said.

We just sat there, until Zayn finally laid down beside me and cuddled me up. He was so warm.

"Hey, I am going to go get the others so we can eat." He said.

"Okay." I said not wanting him to move.

He got up and walked out. A few minutes later I saw Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn, all walk in with McDonalds. Zayn came back and sat on my bed, and I sat up.

"I didn't know what your favorite drink was, so I got you a Dr. Pepper."  Zayn said.

"Dude, that's my favorite drink!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Mine too!" He said.

"Well looks like we are both doctors then!" I said winking at him.

"Yep." He said blushing. Wait...Zayn Malik did not just blush. Did he? Anyways, we all just sat in there eating and talking about random things. We went form talking about my pet guinea pig to comics. Then the nurse came in.