Back story

Mike's POV

Ok I am back. And I am here to tell the back story of John and alex's mother relationship of course you know they were in love I mean they did get married and all that, but then when they realized that they were going to have a baby they got scared, because of the work John does he is away a lot and before Alex came along Taylor was ok with it because she would help out on the mission from home. Or she would help others, but then when she found out Alex was going to be born she told John thinking he would leave her but instead he insisted that they come up with a whole plan so she doesn't find out who her father is till she is 18, Taylor went with it, even though she did not agree with it, it is so sad she is gone now, but after this mission I am sending John and Alex on a vacation so they can bond back together.

*phone rings.* " hello?" " hey dad, we have the spy and we are heading back to base." " ok see you then."

John's POV

I was talking to the pilot as the kids brought Melissa on the plane. Once I told him where to go, I walked back to my seat which was next to alex's  she was on her computer filing stuff. She looks so much like her mother, after everyone got on the plane and we took off I began reading my book, till I felt weight on my shoulder. I looked over to see Alex asleep and leaning against me. I moved her seat so she was laying down, and after covering her with my jacket I went back to reading.

1 hours later

The plane is now landed and Alex is still asleep I grabbed her book bag put it in my back then swang my bag over my shoulder and picked her up carrying her to the car.

I always leave my apartment pretty blank since i work on a lot of missions but when I walked it I was surprised on how decorated it was, Alex did a really good job with it. It was a mix of colors when I went to her bedroom it was nice to see the pictures she has on the wall there was a big picture of her mother holding her when she was a baby then there  was pictures of her at a choir concert, and one time on a field trip we got a picture together and that was hanging on the wall. I laid Alex down in her bed Before going to take a shower and going to bed myself.

Time skip alex's POV

I woke up in my bedroom and the last thing I remember is falling asleep in the plane I jumped up out of bed just as dad walked into the room his hair was messy like he had just woken up. " hey- are you ok?" " yeah, I just don't under stand how I got here." " oh, when we landed I picked you up and carried you to the car then carried you to the house." " oh, thanks."  " no problem... want some food?" " yeah. Food is nice." " ok."

Two weeks later 

We were in another meeting about a mission, for this one we were going to Japan. We have to protect some big shot guy or something. It was only going to be the kids but you could tell by the looks the adults had on their face they were not looking forward to it. "Don't worry they won't be completely alone, agent Madison will be there, " what?" " no!" " who is agent Madison?" " my dad's ex and Stacy's mom." " oh." " I hate her." " why?" " my mom had a choice to stay with me or go to Japan. And she chose Japan. And she got my sister killed." " oh." " dad I don't think it is a good idea to send them by themselves." " it is not your say so. And to make you worry even more Alex is the one that will work along the man they all have to protect." " cool!" " no, not cool." " dad, I have been at this for two years, I know what to do and I know my team will have my back."  "Fine."  Alright, wheels up in an hour and have fun kids."

Time skip. Brian's POV

I was in my office when my phone rang. It was Blake. " Brian. Alex was shot. We just landed and  need you to meet us at the hospital.." " on my way."