𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

Start from the beginning

"You won't be signing up for the arena, but I have noticed something.." He said calmly. "W-what is it..?" I asked nervously.

"You know how to use nen."

"I'm sorry.. what?" I asked, confused. I mean.. me? Already knowing how to use nen?! That's ridiculous!

"I could tell you weren't aware of it, but now you know." he said. "How do you know..?" I asked, unsure.

"I'm already sure about what nen type you own. But first, I need to make sure you are as aware of your ability as other nen-users." He said, not really answering my question.

We continued walking as he explained how he would use the quickest method to bring out my aura. "We only have a week to improve this, while Luvi will have his own training as well." He said. Luvi seemed pretty excited about that.

Once we entered his housing room located in the arena, he immediately told me to put my things down. I did as I was told and stood in the middle of the room. Luvi was sitting on a nearby table, watching Mr. Wing stands behind me.

"I did this with Gon and Killua before. There's no need to worry." he comforted. I nodded and stood in a neutral stance while waiting for whatever Mr. Wing was going to do.

I, for some reason, felt a huge amount of pressure when I knew for sure that Mr. Wing was nowhere near touching me. "I will start." He said. Then, out of nowhere, my whole body was aching, and I was in pain everywhere, which caused me to shut my eyes. The pain stopped after a while, and I opened my eyes slowly. I saw steam surrounding me, which shocked me a bit.

"The mist that you see is your aura. Gon and Killua were able to learn their nen in less than 24 hours, but it took them months to master it. Your goal is to accomplish as much as you can within these 7 days." he said.

"If you let your aura out for too long, you will inevitably get tired. Your goal now is to just place yourself in your most comfortable pose and try to contain it." Mr. Wing instructed

I closed my eyes and tried my best to contain as much as I could. Once I opened my eyes, I saw that the aura wasn't leaking everywhere. Instead, it was like it was an outline to my body.

I look over to Luvi, who's running on a big hamster wheel. I guess that's his training...

I honestly think this will be fun..!

TIMESKIP: 2 DAYS..

IT IS NOT FUN.

ALL ITS BEEN IS CONSTANT TRAINING. SLEEP ISN'T FITTING IN MY SCHEDULE. NEITHER IS EATING.

Zushi has helped me a lot when it came to resting. If it weren't for him, I'd probably be dead..

All it's been is just training, feeding Luvi, training, and either sleep or eat. I would always go with eating because I could last a while without sleep. After I ቿነርልየቿዕ and finally was able to eat a proper meal, I got too used to it. Not eating for a while makes me shut down...

It was another day, and all I was doing was just training. Luvi has been getting breaks and different activities, but I've just been releasing as much aura as I could. I also started to learn how to release aura from different parts of my body.

My clothes are covered in sweat, but I still don't stop. After a while, Mr. Wing called my name. "(Y/n). You can rest now. We will try something different." He didn't have to tell me twice. I immediately stopped releasing my aura and let out a breath I was holding for who knows how long.