𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒 ; 𝐦+𝐭

Comenzar desde el principio

She got nervous as she saw Kay's eyes flutter open, snatching her hand away before placing her eye's everywhere but Kay's face. 

"You was just talking about me sitting on your face now you're scared to touch me? Lock in mama." Kay spoke, with a small smile on her face. 

Taylor smacked her lips before grabbing Kay's face, kissing her. "Shut that shit up, i'm never scared."

Kay smiled, looking away from Taylor. "Can we go somewhere?" Kayla spoke, still not making eye contact with the girl. 

"We can go wherever you want, ma. What's the word?" 

Kay hummed, thinking. She raised her eyebrow and rubbed her chin, pretending to think. Taylor laughed at her antics before mushing the girls head. "C'mon bro where you wanna go" Taylor impatiently asked, still smiling at Kay's 'fake thinking' antics. 

"Since when I was ya bro?" Kay asked, lifting her head up from Taylor's chest, mugging the girl. 

"You know what I meant mama, now where you wanna go?"

"Target." Kayla said, with a smile. She had a plan in motion and it was gonna get accomplished. Taylor's face scrunched up. "The fuck you need outta target?"

"Stopppp getting smart, don't worry about what I need. I just wanna go." Kayla stated with fake attitude, resulting in Taylor grabbing her face. 

"You wanna go forreal?" Taylor teased. The uber has been ordered and would literally be her in 5 minutes but she just liked to play around. "Oh my godd, yes I wanna go!" Kay's words came out funny due to her cheeks being smushed together, making Taylor laugh.  

"How bad you wanna go Kaylaaa?" Taylor questioned, still giggling making Kay roll her eyes before responding. "Soooo bad! Like real real bad."

Taylor let go of Kayla's face, giving the girl a kiss before removing the covers off the both of them. "The uber will be here in 3 minutes."

"Brooooo that's not enough time!"

"Since when was I ya bro?" Taylor asked, mocking Kayla's earlier words. Kayla groaned, quickly rolling out the bed to get ready.

*we so cute ya'll ik ik*

"Bae you know I'll eat yo ass in front of these people? Like forrealzies." 

Kayla gasped, smacking her hand around Taylor's mouth. "We're in public, what is wrong with you?!" She shook her head as Taylor let out a muffled laugh before licking Kayla's hand making the girl remove it from her mouth immediately. 

"I definitely don't know how to pick em, fuckin weirdo." Kayla joked, before putting more chips and snacks in the cart. "You picked the best one, fuck is you talkin bout?" Taylor remarked with attitude, playing with the curls at the end of her braids.

Kayla simply didn't respond, walking towards the clothing section. Taylor mindlessly followed, her mood dropping to a more mellow and quiet state. She wasn't upset or anything, she just needed some time to shut the fuck up. She'll be back aggravating later.

Her eyes followed Kayla's actions as the girl got ready to put matching Halloween themed pajamas in the cart. "Who are those for?" Taylor blankly asked, already knowing the dreaded answer.

"They for us, ain't they cute?" Kayla responded, watching Taylor's reaction. She was expecting Taylor to either be upset or really excited but instead Taylor started to spread her legs out as if she was going to slide into a split and crossed her arms. 

"Bae why are you standing like NBA  Youn-"

"I'm a real crip nigga and I'm not putting them pajamas on. At all." Taylor spoke in a dead serious tone, throwing up at least 5 gang signs. "Mama you got 2 lil buns at the top of ya head with a minnie mouse onesie on right now what are you talking bout?"

"Okay well I only got the onesie on because there was no time to change and my buns are cute! I'm still woo at the end of the day." Taylor mugged her girlfriend, arms still crossed. 

"You look like a oversized toddler talking bout you're woo. You putting these pajamas on I don't give a fuck." Kayla told the girl sternly. "Ma no, that shit is dead!" Taylor argued.

"Taylor hush, you putting this shit on." Kayla said, throwing the pajamas in the cart anyways.

"No.'

*Not to call my girl a bitch or nun(like fr she not no bitch) but what EK said? "She stay by my side I love my bitch 💙" 

Taylor sighed as her girlfriend snapped more pictures of them. "Im tooooo fucking crippy for this."

"Taylor please shut up and smile!" Kayla snapped, pulling the girl by her braids. 

"Nah you're actually mad abusive." Taylor muttered before posing the pictures, leaving a kiss on Kayla's cheek for the last one.

"Yeah yo ass still took them pictures though." Kayla uttered, rolling her eyes at how dramatic her girlfriend was. "Soooo.. you gon let me eat it since I was so cooperative?" Taylor asked, batting her eyelashes. 

"You almost threw a fit in target, so no."

Taylor dramatically clung onto Kayla and fell, making them both hit the ground. "Why don't you love meeee?" Taylor cried, holding onto both sides of Kayla's face with her hands.

"You know I love you, now get up." Kayla deadpanned because never should they be on the floor. 

"No let's stay here." Taylor said getting comfortable, rubbing circles on Kayla's back. Taylor could be on the edge of a cliff but as long as she was with Makayla, she was comfortable. 

Nunu's A/N:

Bae ik u seeing this, I love u and im trynna fuck so baddddddddddddd, please send me a video after u done reading this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 

To the rest of ya'll, happy almost halloween !! Love yall!!!