********

ᴊᴜsᴛɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 📍
2:00 ᴘᴍ

They were now setting his bed up. Could you believe he was sleeping on the mattress on the floor cause he was to lazy to set the bed frame up. nalla couldn't see why his friends didn't help do anything. they didn't even help him move in ny, notti and dd mostly helped even Carmen helped and the little bit that E helped with it , he was more in the way then anything.

"Ok we're almost done then I can go"

screwing in the last screw into the headboard all they had left was to put the box spring and mattress down.

"You know your staying the night right" he didn't even look up from what he was doing his voice came out raspy but in a tone she knew to well .

"I've got plans Pooh" she smiled, she didn't really have plans but he didn't need to know that.

Ny got up dusting her hands, going to the bathroom she was just looking at herself in the mirror until her phone started vibrating.

It was a notification, Justin had posted a picture of them earlier shopping nalla hearted it and slide her phone back in her pocket.

Observing herself one more time she left out the bathroom only to bump into Justin.

"Hmm what are you doing"ny backed up they were literally face to face.

Scratching his head "Nothing I came to see what was taking you so long "

"Mhm anyways I'm about to go"

walking to the kitchen where her keys were until he yanked her arm.

"Yo didn't I say your staying the night I meant that shit aii"

Ny could tell she hit a lil nerve but knew not to leave out this house.

"But—— but nothing,go up stairs we about to chill and watch a movie" doing as he said ny went up stairs and picked out a movie.

Now ny was looking for a box that said her name on it, this boy hasn't put anything up. If it wasn't for her coming over today half of what they did wouldn't be done today.

Grabbing one of her gowns she began walking to the bathroom."where's my soap Pooh " she yelled stripping her clothes.

"Under the sink" he yelled back.

Ny turned the shower on setting the temperature how she wanted she stripped her clothes.

Nalla Slowly stepped into the shower instantly let the water hit feeling relaxed finally.  She had been listening to Justin bitch all day on what he likes and don't like. He was starting to give her a headache.

the man is picky as fuck.

He really didn't need her help with picking anything out. He let her pick a few things but nothing to serious, yet he said the house needs her touch.

Ny can admit his taste isn't bad he did good for it being his first place. Nalla thought it was a little to big for him to be by himself but he thinks other wise.

Rinsing the soap off her body, ny turned the shower off stepping out wrapping the towel around her body.

Ny walked into jay's closet looking for a pajama set she just bought. She Settling on a royal blue silk set she's had for awhile never whore it guessing today a good day to wear it cause she's about to fall right to sleep he wanna watch a movie. This movie about to watch her.