2.0 thoughts on niall

saturday, 30th may

6.53 am

he probably looks like an absolute mess trying to pull on his stubborn jeans that decided to cling onto his calves whilst he hops to the door when he hears the first ring of the doorbell. in succession, the doorbell rings over and over again making the boy scream out an, "i'm coming!" finally, he successfully pulls the jeans on and he quickly opens the door to be met with a cheery niall.

"are you ready for the best night of your life?" and louis can't really be angry at the way the blonde screams that to his face when the boy is oozing with excitement. the brunette also notices that he's wearing an oddly familiar outfit right in front of him. a smile immediately takes over his face when he realises exactly what niall's wearing, the purple backpack, the orange shorts and the pink shirt – the cutie is dressed as dora the explorer.

"you're dressed as dora?" louis ruffles the shorter one's hair after locking the door and niall nods enthusiastically, instinctively pushing his head closer to the older's hand as they went down the stairs together. the stairs to louis' apartment is built just enough for a grown man to walk through but that doesn't stop the pair of teenagers from walking down side by side and maybe louis likes it like that mainly because his hands are constantly bumping into niall's who stays silent on their way down with a red tint apparent on his face.

reaching the ground floor, louis bids goodbye to the young doorman who he's quite fond of – they smoke together regularly but he doesn't actually know his name – while niall pokes his head from behind louis' body but lets out a gasp and immediately hides himself again when the man cheekily winks at him from behind the counter. louis looks bemusedly between them before putting his arm around niall's small waist and walks them both towards the exit.

"so, what was that all about?" the blue eyed boy asks the other in a casual tone although he's absolutely dying to know the small exchange niall had with the doorman. shrugging, niall looks up at louis through his lashes almost guiltily, "i only met him twice. the first time was when i was going up to your apartment and the other was when you were with me. he did compliment the orange shorts looked good on my arse but he's probably just joking around – i remembered to thank him though, harry tells me it costs nothing to be nice."

they're currently walking towards a seemingly empty pajero and louis almost celebrates that maybe, just maybe, the other boys decided against following both of them around but his mind is still occupied with the thought of niall being oblivious towards blatant flirting and trying to keep his anger at bay because someone other than him is checking niall out. the thoughts stop as soon as they're in front of the empty car though, a confused look occupying the pale boy's face before he mutters, "where are they?"

louis stops the groan that's about to leave his lips, his chance of spending some quality time with his new friend is ruined now. he perks up though when the car beeps, unlocking itself and the pitter-patter of feet from behind. call him rude but as soon as he turns around along with niall, he guffaws loudly which couldn't – and shouldn't – be refrained at the sight of three boys of the same age jogging towards the vehicle in utterly ludicrous outfits.

(=^・ェ・^=)

"you guys really went out on the exploring theme, huh?" the feathery haired boy questions after niall stops his rambling and squeezes himself into the small space between louis and harry at the backseat. harry hums, looking up from his phone and stares at the crimson boots that doubles the size of his already large feet as he explains, "liam suggested it, fuck you liam – " earning a chuckle from the driver before resuming, "and when niall put on the waterworks, we just couldn't resist."