-🥀-

"Mama mama! See wonnie has sho many candies." Taewon chirped, running on his tiny feet, his smol hands filled with candies.

Jungkook smiled fondly, taking the boy in his arms and settling him on his lap. Yugyeom was also there with him as he was free.

"Hey buddy!"

Taewon gave a cute boxy smile while leaning closer to his mama's chest.

"Oh hiee buddy unkie." He exclaimed, causing yugyeom to smile wide at the cheerful tone.

"How are you cutie pie?"

"Wonnie ish good. See wonnie got candies." Taewon showed his smol hands.

"Oh you have a lot of them. Can I have one?" He asked playfully, thinking the little one would decline.

But to his surprise Taewon forwarded his hands before him. "Okie."

"Really! You are so sweet buddy." Yugyeom exclaimed, squeezing taewon's cheeks but didn't take any candy from him.

"Wonnie knows." Taewon giggled, getting a kiss on top of his head from his mama.

"Of course my baby knows. He is the sweetest that one day I will nom nom him." Jungkook gushed, turning the little one towards himself.

"Huh? Oh nuu mama don't nom nom wonnie. Wonnie no sweet." Taewon hastily flapped his hands while shaking his head with widen eyes thinking his mama will really nom nom him.

"Uh hmm.. you are and mama gonna nom nom you now."

Jungkook acted like eating those cute chubby cheeks by leaving tiny tiny lil bites on the boy's cheeks who burst into fits of endearing giggles wiggling in his arms.

Yugyeom chuckled seeing the endearing sight before him. However he decided to leave the two alone to enjoy their time with each other.

"Oh no mama." The little one squeaked and finally his mama decided to spare his red cheeks.

"Aigoo look at your hair all messy." Jungkook ran his fingers through taewon's disheveled hair who was busy staring at him with awe.

Why not his mama is the prettiest.

"Did my baby eat? Should mama bring something for his wonnie?" Jungkook asked but taewon shook his head.

"Nuu wonnie had fruits." This made Jungkook to place a soft kiss on the boy's nose.

"Aww my good boy."

Taewon blushed at it as he instantly hid his face in Jungkook's chest who giggled at the adorable act.

Their baby is the cutest.

"Oh rwight mama binnie ish coming back tomollow sho will mama go with wonnie to meet him?" Taewon asked, withdrawing himself from his mama a little to look at his face.

Hanbin was out of the city with his mama. Jin has to leave for a rural area to serve people in need of medical help. The hospital organized it after an interval of a couple of months. Every doctor has to go and treat the people in need and it was Jin's turn this time.

Hanbin being the mama's boy went with his mama and now it's about a month since they were out of the city.

Jungkook gave an apologetic smile to the boy shaking his head.

"I am sorry baby mama has work tomorrow." He felt hurt seeing the adorable glow vanishing from taewon's face.

"I am sorry bubba."