Part Three

A few weeks later

Scarlett POV

It's been almost 3 weeks since I arrived in Jasper and I've barely discovered anything. Every time I think I have something, it disappears without a trace. I know it's definitely not a human or a mutant. I suddenly had a strange feeling and I knew I wouldn't sleep until I found out what was wrong. I had one advantage of my stay because after a week of being here, I managed to find a house at a not too high price.

I changed into something comfortable and went to the garage where my car and motorcycle are kept. I decided to take my bike for a spin, knowing it would help me sleep better later.

I didn't know how far I had traveled when I heard a noise not far from me. I decided to hide my bike and use the shadows to go there without being noticed by whatever that noise is making. I was standing in the shadows when I saw two large robots. One was black and yellow with blue eyes and the other was all red with red eyes.

I decided to take a photo of them to send to her dad, but I forgot to turn off the light on the camera. When I realized this, I quickly got out and returned to my bike. I saw that they moved to where I was standing earlier, looking for me.

I was glad that Papa with someone help made it possible for my motorbike to run silently when I press the button, because the sound of the motor would surely catch their attention and I would get caught. I moved towards the house as fast as I could. When I looked at them one last time, I noticed that the yellow robot was looking at me, but I disappeared into the shadows before he could do anything.

Some time later

Optimus POV

I sat at my desk looking through documents while I waited for Bee. We got the signal two hours ago, not wanting to wake up the others. Bee said he checked it himself. It turned out to be a false alarm and he only found one Decepticon, but he told me he could handle him.

He told me a few minutes ago that he was coming back and had to tell me something important and that worried me a bit

" Optimus " Bee's voice pulls me from my thoughts. After months of hard work, Ratchet repaired his vocal tubes.

" What happened Bee? " I asked

" The signal was Knockout and we may have gotten into a little race. I was going to win but when we started talking after our race we made some noise. I guess that caught someone's attention because before Knockout could say that it was my fault the bright light blinded us a bit. Optimus, I think the human saw us and took a photo of us. I'm not sure if it was a boy or a girl because I saw them riding away on a motorbike, but luckily Knockout was looking in the opposite direction so he didn't see them "  said seriously Bee

"Are you sure Bee. It's very late" I said

" I'm sure Optimus. I couldn't follow them because it would catch Knockout's attention and they disappeared into the darkness before I could move" he replied

" Go to your bertroom to recharge Bee. You did the right thing not to get  Knockout's attention to the human. Now we just need to track them down but we'll deal with it tomorrow. We'll ask Raf to get access to the cameras " I said

" I hope Knockout won't tell Megatron about this event " he said worriedly

" Me too Bee Me too " I replied knowing Megatron would want this person dead

" Good night Optimus " he said

" You too Bee " I replied and he went towards his room.

I hope we can find this man before the decepticons and he will accept our protection. However, I have a feeling that finding them will not be as easy as we think. I got up from the chair and went towards my room to catch a few hours of rest. I know Ratchet will have my helm if I don't sleep at least 5 hours.

Scarlett POV

When I got home I quickly went to my laptop. I had a bad feeling that these robots would try to find me to silence me and kill me. I have a feeling that those with blue eyes are nicer and will try to protect me, and those with red eyes will try to silence me forever. I can't let them discover that there is another kind of people in their world. I'll talk to Dad and Papa about them tomorrow.

I altered the recordings and removed me from them. Through my friendship with Rick, I learned a lot about computers and hacking. Unfortunately, Rick was killed during a bank robbery 4 years ago. He defended a pregnant woman who was threatened by a man with a gun. Rick wasn't a mutant but he was a close friend of dad's and he was like an uncle to me. Dad and I took his death hard, but we had each other to support each other. Papa sometimes  forced us to eat during our mourning, but he was also our greatest supporter.

When I finished with the recordings, I made sure they wouldn't track me and turned off my laptop. I rubbed my tired eyes and went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I knew the next few days would be really interesting.