Chapter 7: (Saving Some Stranger's)

Start from the beginning

But nonetheless, he might be a tasty snack even if his just a few feet tall.

The turtle snap's it's jaw's a few times before it lunges it's head forward ready to it him. But before it could do so a pair of jaw's bite's down on it's tail causing it roar in both pain and surprise, it looks back and see's that it was Zilla now recovered from his dazed state.

Zilla grabs the tail with his hands and swing's the turtle against the forest floor turning it on it's back again as he jumps on top of it, the massive reptile roars at Zilla, but Zilla shuts him up by firing his Green atomic breath directly at it's face.

The turtle screams in agony as it tries to shake Zilla off of it but to no avail, Zilla continues to blast the turtle's face with his atomic breath before it felt the clubbed tail of the turtle smacking his head hard which caused him to stagger ba...

The turtle screams in agony as it tries to shake Zilla off of it but to no avail, Zilla continues to blast the turtle's face with his atomic breath before it felt the clubbed tail of the turtle smacking his head hard which caused him to stagger back and hold his head in pain, this was enough time for the massive reptile to get back up on it's feet.

It looks back at Zilla and roars aggressively at him as it get's ready to tackle to the ground, it then lunges forward towards Zilla but before it could reach him Komodithrax tackles it to the ground and slam's it against the mountainside. Komodithrax noticed the tail swinging at her direction and immediately jump's back avoiding the attack.

The turtle let's out a loud roar of anger at the two and Zilla and Komodithrax roars back in defiance as they get ready for the turtle to attack again.

It goes to charge at them again but soon felt a massive boulder slamming against it's head.

Yutaro: "HEY!!!"

It looks back up and see's Yutaro holding up and very massive boulder over his head.

Yutaro: "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!" He roared as he throws the boulder at the reptile causing it roar in annoyance and was wide open for an attack as Zilla blast's it with his atomic breath with Komodithrax helping him with her own atomic breath as ...

Yutaro: "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!" He roared as he throws the boulder at the reptile causing it roar in annoyance and was wide open for an attack as Zilla blast's it with his atomic breath with Komodithrax helping him with her own atomic breath as they pushed it back against the mountain with Yutaro continuing to throw very big and heavy boulder's at it.