Six Spikes Desert Arc: Chapter 65

==The slum district==

They park their car a few hundred meters away from the city so the guards at the entrance won’t be able to see it. All of them hop out while Horuteph cautiously crawls out. Ketsuki lays down in the sand, facing downwards and relaxes after the ride.

Horuteph explains, still trembling in fear: “We have a problem. Only Ashtarks can safely enter the city without a guard but we even have people with two arms.”

“Say no more!”, Atsume says as she morphs into a beautiful and muscular Ashtark soldier.

Horuteph is confused and Raiden explains: “She can morph into any living being she’s got the DNA from.”

Horuteph only asks back: “D…N…A?”, while Raiden continues: “Shurui-chan! Transform into some handcuffs for us please! They all need to be chained together and Atsume needs to lead us.”

Shurui rapidly gives a thumbs up: “Great idea! I always wanted to put Eri-chan on a leash!”

Erika punches her but hurts her hand and Raiden explains: “Please take this seriously, we need you as a disguise. Otherwise, neither you nor we could get into the city.”

Horuteph asks: “What about my swords?”

Atsume answers: “I’ll carry those and say that I deducted them from you to make you harmless.”

As they’re all chained up, Shurui comments: “Maybe I should go onto Eri-chan’s thighs. Any objections?”

Erika shouts: “Shut up already!!”

She then asks Raiden: “Can I pleeeease turn her off?”

Raiden nods and Erika doesn’t hesitate to turn off Shurui.

A few minutes later, they walk inside of the city through the slums of the slave district, guided by an Ashtark soldier.

The soldier says to Atsume: “Put them into apartment 48 and let them sleep. We need them well rested for tomorrow’s work.”

As they get into the apartment, Erika asks: “Firstly, they call this an apartment? This is barely better than the cell we shared for a night and secondly, ‘We need them well rested…’? That’s nothing an Ashtark would say. What the hell is going on here?”

“That’s Zvazera-sama, she’s a well known and loved soldier among the revolutionaries. She may be an Ashtark but she’s definitely on our side. Over the around 5 years of her work here, she infiltrated the entire Cenperi Slave District with hundreds of revolutionaries living here and helped them to meet up and talk out revolution plans. Without her, we would’ve never gotten this close to a revolution.”, Horuteph explains with an admiring voice.

“Let’s listen to her and rest well. We don’t know what could happen tomorrow.”, Raiden announces.

Erika realizes that there are only four beds and complains again: “There’s not enough beds. Did Zvazera think Atsume is a soldier and won’t sleep here?”

Atsume answers: “I guess I’ll just have to sleep with you then, Ketsuki.”, while looking very happy.

Ketsuki’s expression doesn’t change but Atsume understands and says: “It’s settled then. I’m gonna have some good cuddles!”

Raiden mentions: "You really don't seem to be in a good mood, Erika."

Erika explains, sounding slightly annoyed: "It took you that long to notice? Other than the 'Sandschlitten', I'm not really enjoying myself here. We get treated like shit and it's hot as fuck because this planet is a desert."

Later in bed Atsume snuggles up to Ketsuki and asks: “You really have no problem with this, right?”

Ketsuki replies: “I’m not sure why you wanted this so much but I guess the warmth is pretty pleasant.”

Atsume blushes and closes her eyes with a big smile.

The next day, the group walks through the slums, guided by Zvazera and Atsume, who transformed into an Ashtark soldier again.

Zvazera explains with a happy attitude: “These slums are full of Rokuloku friends. You can freely talk to anyone about the revolution as long as there aren’t any guarding soldiers nearby. You see that building over there?”, she points at a big residential building, “In the basement of it, all of the revolutionaries are going to meet up and talk about plans around midnight. You guys are all invited.”

Horuteph asks with a big smile: “Really?!”

Zvazera replies, shushing Horuteph: “Yeah, but keep it down. They want to get to know the leader of the revolution in the south.”

She stops for a moment and then asks, trembling a little: “Is that guy with the lightning curl there always so angry?”

Erika explains: “Actually, he’s always pretty nice. I think it’s his hatred for slavery being awakened because he can see so many slave workers around every corner.”

Suddenly, another soldier comes along: “Zvazera! Stop tolerating such negative energy amongst your slaves! You’re always too nice to these criminals!”

Raiden gets triggered: “Criminals?!”

The Ashtark soldier emits an intimidating aura and replies: “Oh you little guys wouldn’t stand a chance against me so shut up you dipshit!”

Zvazera slaps Raiden and shouts: “You stop with that attitude, right now!”

The moons already shine brightly as the group now enters a basement with Zvazera.

Erika comments: “Wow, time really flies here, doesn’t it?”

A bouncer stands outside the entrance door to a big room and asks: “Zvazera-sama, who are these people you brought with you?”

She replies: “These are Horuteph, the leader of the revolution in the south, and his friends.”

The bouncer startles: “Oh, please forgive my insolence. Horuteph-sama, please enter the council meeting with your… bodyguards… I guess.”

Horuteph replies: "No biggy. Let's meet on eyesight. We're all worth the same."

Erika and Atsume thank him upon entering a big room with four special looking seats around a circular table and another special seat in the middle. You can already see an old Rokuloku sitting in the middle chair, another Rokuloku wearing a full set of armor on a chair that says ‘West’ and a Rokuloku with a neck gaiter and a katana laying on the table on a chair that says ‘East’. The sword has the inscription “東守護者” which means Eastern Guardian.

The old Rokuloku in the middle announces: “The 5th official council meeting of the Rokuloku Revolution has begun!”

============================

We arrive in Cenperi and seem to get to know the inner workings of this revolution! Stay tuned for their meeting!