Gathering Arc: Chapter 7

==Tactics vs. Power==

As Raiden starts to explain his plan to them, Garuphu feels a little bit left out and asks loudly: "Hey you! Why are you chatting instead of fighting with me? Are you scared? Have you finally realized that you have no chance of defeating me? Hey!"

They stop talking and look at him, all with an evil smirk on their face.

Raiden runs towards Garuphu who reacts with "Wall!".

A stone wall rises from the ground. Expecting this to happen, Erika throws her big hammer at the wall. The hammer breaks the wall upon impact and Raiden catches it. He starts swinging the hammer instead of punching with his charged fists. This unexpected attack confuses Garuphu so he decides to use water to slow the hammer down. Raiden quickly flips and kicks him from above with a "Lightning Kick!" and shocks him again.

Garuphu tries to hit him with "Fire Breath!" but Atsume jumps in and tanks the attack as a Diamedic. Raiden throws the hammer back to Erika, who catches it with the rubber glove and jumps away a few meters. Atsume stands behind and Raiden in front of Garuphu. With this given constellation, Erika decides to throw her hammer again at Garuphu but this time he adapts and uses "Cascade!" to block this time. He didn't know though, that Raiden charged the hammer before throwing it back to Erika. That's why she's wearing the rubber glove now.

Erika smiles: "This is our combo attack! Mjölnir!"

The hammer shocks him a third time and Raiden and Atsume dash forward with a "Nice one!".

Raiden gives him the "Shock Uppercut!" while Atsume destroys his back with the "Kitten Gatling!".

Garuphu spits out a bit of blood. He is still conscious but unable to move.

Raiden steps right in front of him and says: "This is why intelligence overpowers strength most of the time. You can't just buy powers and expect to be unstoppable."

Garuphu thinks out loud: "Why am I being defeated by such lowly beings? You are nothing else but puny animals, nothing more than worms! I can't possibly..."

"I WASN'T DONE TALKING WITH YOU SCUMBAG! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! YOU HAVE TO TRAIN FIRST! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT SOMEONE WITH POWERS YOU JUST BOUGHT! I'VE TRAINED MINE FOR YEARS!!", Raiden shouts at Garuphu, interrupting him and pointing around aggressively.

"PEOPLE AREN'T YOUR BELONGINGS JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY! IF I EVER SEE YOU WITH SLAVES AGAIN, I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU INHUMANE PRICK!!"

He gives Garuphu one last shock to make him unconscious. He calms down and sends a message to the local Space Force base on the planet.

He walks back to his group, finally calmed down and says: "Now to free those slaves."

They walk out of the destroyed bedroom. On the way to the surveillance center of the mansion, Shurui can't help but take more pictures of Atsume.

"Why do you look so beautiful... I can't take my eyes off of you!", Shurui says with a slightly aroused voice.

The complemented Atsume responds proudly: "I know, right? If you want, I can even pose for some pics."

While Atsume and Shurui have their photo shooting, Raiden and Erika proceed to break more and more chains tying up the mostly young women who were held as slaves by Garuphu.

"You are free to go now. The pig lord is no more.", Raiden says.

The slave girls smile with relief, some even tear up a little.

Erika notices some leftover bodyguards and tells them: "I think you aren't needed here either..."

They leave without hesitation. As our group leaves the mansion, they see the Space Force, taking Garuphu into custody.

They hear Garuphu shouting: "Let me go! You're gonna regret this! I have friends. Very powerful friends! They will find you and..."

He sees Raiden and continues to shout at him: "YOU! You brat! I'll never forget this! I'll find you and..."

They can't hear the rest of his swearing because of the door of the Space Force base being closed.

Raiden turns around to his group and says: "So... with the money from this mission, I'm finally gonna complete my ship."

He looks at Atsume: "Don't know what you're gonna do now."

"Well I'm gonna stay with you guys since I can get my hands on lots of money like this.", she answers.

Erika agrees: "Yeah, me too! You can't shake us off this easily!"

"Fine, whatever.", Raiden responds.

He turns around, they start to walk and the three girls cheer. They follow Raiden into the sunset.

In the same town, some women are talking on the streets of a market: "Did you hear it already? That Bounty Hunter, Raiden Adoratore, took down Lord Garuphu.", "Really? I always thought he was too strong to be taken down but good thing he's gone now. That guy was disgusting.", "Yeah! Totally!"

A young man was overhearing their conversation while buying something on the market.

He says to himself: "Raiden Adoratore, huh...?"

He walks away into the distance.

============================

There he goes! Typical Raiden! Showing us how intelligence can defy all odds and save the world! And... who was the mysterious guy who now got wind of him?