Chapter 51- Trust on him

Start from the beginning

" Sunny voh, woaahhhh whats happening guys "

They both looked shocked and she pushed him, he fell on the floor while om laughed seeing his friend hit the floor on his butt . Teju was embarrassed and she looked down ,she was cursing her husband in her mind. 

Om " you both can't control yourself? Office pe, chiii "

Teju nodded no " bhai.. Nothing... Like that.. I was angry on him and he was trying to console me, I wasn't willing to talk so he trapped me,  that's it, aur kuch nahi " she said innocently and om chuckled at her.  He went and sat beside her. 

Om " Okay, why my dear sister is angry on her husband now "

Teju " bcoz I feel bored. He dragged me here saying we have work but from morning I m sitting idle and he is busy on his work, then y I m here. I would have gone to office to finish off my work but see that stupid friend of yours didn't leave anything good for me "

Om looked at Karan with a oh face who was still on the floor rubbing his bum, it hurts man..

Karan " Kyaaa.. Why r u looking at me like that.  "

Om " when u know u r busy today then y did u bring her here "

Karan " arey om ,I was really free before I stepped inside and some issues with the new branch, they called and i was discussing. We both have to plan something for Di and Sam, isiliye I brought her here "

Teju " Voh hum room pe bhi karsakte haina "

Karan " you know we dont talk in our room, but busy in other things "

Teju looked at him with wide eyes and then at Om who throwed the cushion at him.

Om " Saale, uska bhai yahi hu, stop discussing about your sexual life in front of me "

Teju " bhaiii, apka friend bohot pareshan karahah mujhe"  she said like a bby and om dramatically hugged her an wiped his fake tears.

Om " ab kya karei, shaadi hogaye, jaise bhi hai pati haina tera, sambhale"

Karan " oh hello, actor me hu, tum dono itna natak kyu karaheho "

They rolled their eyes at the same time and karan raise his eyebrows.

Karan " Madame, I will see you later and you, my friend, bata kya hai "

Om nodded and explained him why he came and Karan clarified him something.

Om " okay, I m leaving now , don't trouble my sister much,  warna Papa ko boldunga "

He said and karan made funny faces
" chal ja.. teri behen meri biwi hai ,pata hai  mujhe kya karna hai "

Om left shooking his head and teju looked at karan who pulled his sleeves up looking at her dangerously. She tried to run and he chased her, they were running around the cabin for sometime and he pulled her. He sat on his chair with her in his lap, caged her completely. 

Karan " Mei pareshan karta hu, haina"

Teju " nahii.. Nahii " she nodded her head no, but he shook his head. 

Karan " no no.. I will show you.. "

He leaned forward and she leaned back and he held her nape and pulled her closer before smashing his lips with her. 

.....................................................................

After 3days,

It was mid evening, around 7 pm and everyone are at home. Meenu Di was looking at the door again and again..