Yamato | The Teacher

Yamato, the daughter of Kaido, was captured again by his men and brought to the throne room. She was caught fighting Kaido's soldiers in a nearby tavern. Kaido sat on the throne while Ulti and Page-One were by his side.

Kaido: How many times... How many times have I warned you not to interfere with my work?

Yamato: Not enough. No matter how much you try to break me, I'll never give in. I'll never join you.

Kaido: You will. Sooner or later. Just like your little sister and brother. Isn't that right?

Ulti: Yes father.

Kaido: So, what happened to your previous teacher?

Yamato: He was killed by you. Remember?

Kaido: Oh, yeah. Anyway, I got you a new one. This one is way stronger than any others. He'll make sure to turn you into a proper warrior.

Yamato: Oh yeah? I can't wait to kick his ass!

Kaido: Bring him in!

The huge doors opened and in walked (Y/N) with a smile on his face. Yamato turned around to look at him and gained a small blush. He wasn't old like her previous trainers. He was young and handsome. Even Ulti couldn't hide her blush.

(Y/N): Lord Kaido. Thank you for presenting me with this opportunity.

Kaido: Of course. I have heard of your work. Now, your new task is to be with Yamato twenty-four-seven. You have to teach her and keep her out of trouble. Failure to do so will result in you getting executed.

(Y/N): I'm well aware sir. I won't disappoint you.

Kaido: Good. You're both dismissed.

(Y/N) and Yamato walked out of the palace without speaking a word to each other. It was as if they had a mutual understanding of not saying anything inside the palace.

Yamato: So... What's your name?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you.

Yamato: How... How old are you again?

(Y/N): Twenty. Why?

Yamato: My old teachers were old... Like, really old. I'm surprised at how you got selected for this role.

(Y/N): You'll know when we train. Speaking of which, shall we do that now?

Yamato: Whenever you're ready. Let's go to the training area first.

They made their way to an open field where Yamato used to train. There were steel training dummies and spiky traps everywhere.

(Y/N): Wow... You're quite serious about training, aren't you?

Yamato: I have to get stronger and defeat my father someday. Of course, I have to be serious.

(Y/N): Pfft... You? Ain't no way.

Yamato: What?! What do you mean?

(Y/N): You aren't strong enough and I don't think you'll ever be strong enough.

Yamato: (Gritting teeth) Say that again?